paystand / paystand fraudulent business

1 new york, NY, United States Review updated:

I am a legitament business merchant who previously had an account with paystand.com. I have decided to write this short article hopefully with the intentions of warning other business users. I am self employed and am the only one running my online based business. I charged several customers for payment and provided delivery of there products. Not one of my customers filed a charge back its been 3 months now and paystand still has a hold on my money and they do not answer the phones or return my phone calls and or emails at all. I have even filed a complaint with the BBB and they don't even respond to that. So i guess i worked for free and they took my profits i earned. Paystand cannot be trusted!

On
Jul 17, 2015

More paystand Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Da
      27th of Oct, 2015

We had the same experience. This company is a nightmare. They are still holding our money and have LOCKED our account with our records in it because after 2+ months of processing payments for us they now say they can no longer support our business model. They claim we will receive the balance owed after a 6 month hold. This is absurd and locking the account with all our records in it is just poor business practice and possibly illegal. Those are OUR records! We filed with the BBB also and Paystand chose to not respond to the complaint before the deadline so it has now closed UNRESOLVED. If this doesn't say it all I don't know what does!