[Resolved] PayPower / can't get inn

Edmonton, AB, Canada

Um ya I am discusted with the way u treat ur customers I put 390 dollars of my money off my bank card onto one of ur pay power pre paid master cards which I bought at Safeway I payed 397 dollars to get this card with ur service I followed every step u told me to take I was uniformed at the Safeway before buying it that I would have to set this card up my self but I did and I had the error come up ten times from every different computer I could find still could not get my 390 dollars activated on the card I called the head office it was closed I called every single person that pay power and master card has to offer online search I have been in hold now for 12 hours getting hung up on waiting on hold to get told they cannot help me or they don't honor ur company this is ridiculous my kids need to eat and I need my money I am more than discusted with master card at this point I spend alot of money with master card and I certainly don't deserve this I wanna know how and when I can receive my money and I would like the 7 dollars and tax I payed at the store as well cause if u guys are charging 7 dollars for activation that's what u it does say on ur master card correct?? Then that is a scam u guys are running and think it should be pulled off shelves at this point to whom this may concern I hope u guys get ahold of me when u guys wake up do the right thing here and maybe change ur customer service so not one more person has to feel help less and robbed like I do my name is Carter goble June 7 86 I purchased a pay power master card for 390 dollars 5171 [protected] exp 10/21 if u can do what's right here and maybe even give me what's mine the 7 dollars u can keep at this point I just want my hard earned money my email is [protected]@gmail.com get back to me asap thank u !

PayPower

• Resolution statement

I want this ad removed it has my personal info on it

Bo