PayPowerBlocked card

1 Jul 26, 2016 Review updated:

I have been using this card for 2 years. All of a sudden my cards disappear after I tried to access it online. I called them, they told me 1 card was overdrafted 504.62, impossible!!! I only transfer money on that card for the kids games and music. Then they blocked my other card. I didn't have a dime in my pocket!! I called them and all they can say is they are working on it, someone will call you in 2 to 3 days!!! I went back online and the website said under maintenance!! Then later only 1 card appeared with a 0 balance. My main card with my money on it is still blocked!!! I will never use them again!!! You can't just play with people money!!

• B
      Jul 26, 2016

The security of our customer's accounts and their funds is very important to us. We work diligently to do our best to prevent fraud. Generally, when an account is blocked it is due to suspected fraud. No fraud detection system is perfect, and occasionally, systems block cards where no fraud is involved. Most of the time documentation is required in order for us to verify the customer and any suspicious transactions. We are unable to provide specific details in response to this complaint as we are unable to locate the account with the minimal information provided. We apologize for any inconvenience that this customer may have experienced, but it resulted from our attempts to protect the customer and his/her accounts.

• 1
      Jul 26, 2016

This is still not right. It has been 2 days, I have kids who need food, my car needs gas and I can't do nothing about it. Never again will I be put in this situation with my own money!!! All I got is a reference number: inc0663151 and no results. I can't afford not to be able to go to work or feed my kids. Its hard right now!

• B
      Jul 29, 2016

This ticket, INC0663151, was opened on July 25, 2016. The customer was informed that the matter would be escalated and that someone would be in contact with her in 1-3 business days. The customer was contacted on July 27, 2016 and the card was unblocked at this time. We again apologize for any delay or inconvenience that may have been experienced as a result of this block.