Paypal / Geconsumerfinance / worst account ever involved with!

Can't access the website to make payment on GE/paypal account and payment has to be 3 days from date you enter it before they withdraw the funds from checking account therefore making you late and fees charged. Worst account ever involved with... can't access any info on paypal either to see what payment due is or when.

Comments

• El
      6th of Nov, 2007

Oh I agree TOTALLY. These people perpetuated a TOTALLY FRAUD on me through Paypal. It was sold as such a simple buyer/seller account on Paypal and it has NEVER worked. I was supposed to be able to make my payments RIGHT THROUGH my Paypal account. It has NEVER been able to do that. NEVER. And then it went to automatic billing through my email and directed to you USELESS places where you couldn't even PAY you bill. Now it directs me to a place on my Paypal site that is EMPTY, yet, for SIX MONTHS it says the SAME thing. It is NOWHERE on Paypal. THEN, as has been pointed out - you are ALWAYS late because they don't remove the payment. WHAT A SCAM start to finish. As I don't see it ANYWHERE associated with Paypal official anymore they have obviously divorced themselves from it. I don't blame them - it is a DISGRACE. It was a FRAUD start to finish. I currently owe them and can't even FIND where the hell to PAY them anymore. THEIR instructions ARE ALL WRONG. TOTAL TOTAL DISGRACE. I will write them again to complain but no one cares. I've tried several times. I will at least have to call again to find out "where the hell do I find you online NOW - you're not on my Paypal account - you're not on the web where you're supposed to be". A total joke.

• Ju
      2nd of Dec, 2007

Totally agree, you guys really need to redo things, very hard to try to make a payment online.

• Mi
      29th of Mar, 2008

Same problem here. It says you can go through Paypal to make a payment which there is no such thing. Then when you try to log into there other link usually it wont work. Lately now it will let me access there login page but is telling me only the registered user can use this account?@?!?!?!? Ive been a registered user over a year now it says I cant login with my account name and password?

In all honestly are there any legal ways we can all solve this together. Maybe a joint lawsuit.

• Rb
      5th of Apr, 2008

I have had the same experience- its almost like they think they will make extra money from all the people they p%$^ off buy making it so much trouble to make a payment.

I closed my account and will soon have it paid off, but this has been the WORST credit account Ive been associated in twenty years of credit!!!

• Lo
      14th of Apr, 2008

I agree! Worst credit card ever! I wish I never used it because I cannot even pay the bill because they never send a payment and I cannot access online. This is a fraud to make people late on purpose. I dont know what to do and when you call them they dont care and are rude..late payment for nothing and it is not my fault. I am going to close this account!! I hate PAYPALGECONSUMER FINANCE.

15th of Jul, 2008

I AGREE, this is a BIG FRAUD. I try to call and the number appear incorrect or disconected or something like that. I can't enter online to verify my balance and payment info. This GE Money Bank need to be Demanded by all custumers.

• Mi
      18th of Jul, 2008

I've been trying to make my payment for over an hour now & can't locate the website. Last month I was late do to this. Sure know how to scam customers, don't they? I will be more than happy to join any class action.
    Meanwhile, I will continue to attempt to make this month's payment & they will probably succeed in dinging me for another late payment. Let's organize!

Thanks.

• Sc
      5th of Nov, 2008

Same as others -but- In my case, due to medical bills (thousands) I am in the process of bankruptcy and originally the GEmoneybank was not going to be part of it. I WAS going to pay off the $1, 700. Not now! I just called the lawyer and had her ADD the account to the few others.

They lost even more money by being greedy. Too bad---so sad.ff21b

25th of Jan, 2009

I agree these guys are scammers!!! I just tried to pay my bill online... can't do it. They have no way of letting you do it. Then called and tried to pay, they wanted to charge me a $15 processing fee!!! What a load of horse crap!!!

• Va
      20th of Feb, 2009

I agree! I signed up thinking that I would be able to use my PayPal account to pay towards the card. NOT SO! What is the point? You can't make payments online. You can only get limited information about your account. You have to write in to get more information, you can't even call! The worst credit card experience I have had.

• 13
      21st of Feb, 2009

can never get through to GE.i want to check my account balance.
    i'm suprised a big company like eBAY puts up with this.
    if GE can't handle all this then get the hell out.

• 13
      21st of Feb, 2009

PAYPAL GE IS MAKING YOU LOOK REAL REAL BAD

• Sg
      26th of Jun, 2009

I have had a late fee every time I have sent them a check. Mabe slow mail ? I dont think so! This time I sent a check the same day I got the bill, payed in full. Now, I just got a statement that says I am payed in full but for some reason I owe them $0.10 a dime! I think they are expecting me to put the statement in the trash so they can charge me a late fee on that dime! This is un-real, and like you all, I cant access my account it is invalid, The hell it is. How much of my time is that dime worth fighting for ? Its not. The stamp, the check, not an issue. The late fee they are going to want to Zap me with If I dont do any thing is an issue. Now, I dont think, I know they are crooks. That is 3 out of 3 times they have been payed in full and still they think I owe money. S.G.

• Su
      26th of Jun, 2009

My wife had her Paypal account compromised and someone went on a shopping spree. Our bank was pretty cool about it but Paypal was no help and couldn't have cared less. She killed the account and we will never use one again.

• Di
      11th of Jan, 2012

Terrible - account - worst system to work with, paypal is UN organized!!!

• Th
      24th of Mar, 2014

I agree with everything you all are saying, I called in to see how much the interest rate was on this card and they told me 26.99%, because I have been paying on time and never late, and have been a customer for over 10 years, and I asked them about lowering the interest rate and they told me no, they can't do that, when I pay this $520 off, they won't have to worry about me, never again using their card or services. Totally rude people