Payoneer.com / unauthorized charges
My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.
First time they told me it was buyer who decided to take his money back - $560 (3 months after buying), but buyer told me that it was their mistake and he contacted payoneer.com to load his money back to account, but it wasn't made and they are not confirmed that he contacted them.
Second time they charged my card as other buyer's refund - $60, but with the same unknown mistake and no reaction to buyer's call and e-mail.
And the third time was awful - they charged my card for $120 twice as like it was my hosting provider - serververpronto.com, now I know that it's a fraudulent provider also, but the payoneer.com made the charge as like it was only 1 payment from my account, they changed my account statements, and second payment was hidden!
More Payoneer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - scam 
- Payoneer - #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts 
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - paid for service, nto received 
- Payoneer Inc - identity stolen
- [Resolved] Payoneer - missing funds account hacked 
- Payoneer - payment not received yet, no explanation, usd balance disabled
- Payoneer - bank withdrawal made on 5 april and still haven't received
- Payoneer - account blocked
- Payoneer - account blocked - payoneer
- Payoneer - release of my payments and issue of prepaid card