Payoneer.com / unauthorized charges

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

First time they told me it was buyer who decided to take his money back - $560 (3 months after buying), but buyer told me that it was their mistake and he contacted payoneer.com to load his money back to account, but it wasn't made and they are not confirmed that he contacted them.

Second time they charged my card as other buyer's refund - $60, but with the same unknown mistake and no reaction to buyer's call and e-mail.

And the third time was awful - they charged my card for $120 twice as like it was my hosting provider - serververpronto.com, now I know that it's a fraudulent provider also, but the payoneer.com made the charge as like it was only 1 payment from my account, they changed my account statements, and second payment was hidden!

To

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

• Ba
      26th of Jul, 2010

I have a complaint against Payoneer too. The debit card has expired and they have not returned my funds.

They are not responding to emails - payoneer sucks!!

I am from India - could someone guide me how I could take action against them?

• La
      13th of Feb, 2014

Yes. This company is stealing money. I am still waiting for my 300$ to return to Paypal account. As payoneer is saying that they returned the money, but it haven't come back at all. Most probably they did not send it back at all.