Payoneer.com / unauthorized charges

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

First time they told me it was buyer who decided to take his money back - $560 (3 months after buying), but buyer told me that it was their mistake and he contacted payoneer.com to load his money back to account, but it wasn't made and they are not confirmed that he contacted them.

Second time they charged my card as other buyer's refund - $60, but with the same unknown mistake and no reaction to buyer's call and e-mail.

And the third time was awful - they charged my card for $120 twice as like it was my hosting provider - serververpronto.com, now I know that it's a fraudulent provider also, but the payoneer.com made the charge as like it was only 1 payment from my account, they changed my account statements, and second payment was hidden!

To

Comments

18th of Feb, 2009

My card was charged many times with fraudulent reasons.

• Ba
      26th of Jul, 2010

I have a complaint against Payoneer too. The debit card has expired and they have not returned my funds.

They are not responding to emails - payoneer sucks!!

I am from India - could someone guide me how I could take action against them?

• La
      13th of Feb, 2014

Yes. This company is stealing money. I am still waiting for my 300$ to return to Paypal account. As payoneer is saying that they returned the money, but it haven't come back at all. Most probably they did not send it back at all.

• Ra
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Payoneer - I am complaining about my account
    payoneer.com

I informed Payoneer customer service three times to cancel my account . They three times turn back to me if I am sure to cancel ...I said yes please cancel ...

Still not cancelled...Is there any one there dealing with this issue

I want to cancel my account and never I will open again from payoneer .. I am really bored with this situation...

• Ra
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Payoneer - Bank statement
    Canton Center, Connecticut

I wanted to bank statement long ago but did not come.I wanted to bank statement long ago but did not come

10th of Sep, 2018
    Payoneer - not received funds in my account and no complaints responded.
    Mohali
    India
    leapout.com

My funds were received from Fiverr. But now my payment history is empty and received no payment in my account. Money was added to Payoneer from last 5 days. But is the issue why are you holding my money?

• Bo
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Payoneer - card
    Pretoria
    South Africa

Hello am username:boi2mellowmk@gmail.com
    Customer ID 20711886. I haven't yet received my card can u please send me the tracking number?

31st of Oct, 2018
    Payoneer - payment not received
    New York
    New York
    payoneer.com

My affiliate payout just disappeared. I checked with the company paying me and they confirmed, that the payment was sent. It never showed up in my payoneer account.

I contacted payoneer customer service 3 times via their web form. Each time they marked it resolved without solving anything.