Payoneer Inc — identity stolen
On 01/25/2010, I registered on the site Payoneer to obtain my debit card mastercard and this by means of the site Odesk, on the same day I received an email on behalf of payonner inform me that my card will be validated in two days, regrettably no reponse of their part to has now and it in spite of my various emails messenger in the technical support of the site Payoneer.
I think that it is a specialised site in the theft of identity, want find attached a copy of the email which I received on behalf of their technical support :
Please read this e-mail.
It contains important information regarding your oDesk Prepaid Debit MasterCard® order, including details about your card application approval, fulfillment and delivery process.
We have received your Prepaid Debit MasterCard order and we are currently reviewing your application.
Your reference number in our system is ******. Please refer to this number when contacting us regarding your application.
Once approved, we will send you an approval email notification. The approval process takes up to 2 business days from the date of your online card registration and receipt of this email notification.
Upon approval, the card is fulfilled and then mailed within 2 business days by regular mail.
The card is mailed only after it has been approved.
Once placed in the mail, please allow 10 days to receive your card by regular mail within the U.S. For delivery outside of the U.S., it may take up to 25 days to receive your card.
Note: Please add this email address to your email address book or white list to ensure you receive the approval email from us: Payoneer Contact Form
More Payoneer Inc Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - scam 
- Payoneer - #ma104 stupid anti-fraud blocking accounts 
- [Resolved] Payoneer - missing funds account hacked 
- [Resolved] Payoneer Inc - paid for service, nto received 
- http://www.payoneer.com/ - company fraud 
- Payoneer - payoneer account blocked 
- Payoneer - inappropriate exchange rate applied 
- Payoneer - no reply not unlocking my account having funds there 
- Payoneer - service / withdraw my funds
- [Resolved] Payoneer - identity theft