Payoneer / falsely blocked transaction

Netherlands Review updated:

Today a valid transaction was marked suspicious by Payoneer. This was a transaction to buy flight tickets.
After directly replying to your security department e-mail stating that the transaction was valid. I contacted you via live chat.
The agent could not fix the problem. The only thing he/she could do was putting a note that the transaction was indeed approved I then had to contact British Airways myself to redo the payment.
This is unacceptable. If Payoneer falsely flags a payment as suspicious they should fix the problem not me. I would like to be compensated for the time I had to invest in fixing this payoneer [censored]up.

Mi
Jul 30, 2014

Comments

• Mi
      Jul 30, 2014

• Ba
      May 05, 2016

Payoneer have been holding on to over $2000 of mine now and they refuse to answer any emails I send them. They have had my money since March...

My account is blocked, my card has expired in March and I can not withdraw my earned money!

They are the worst company I have ever known and I would not recommend them to anyone. To me they are just like scammers.

They are ignorant.