PAYMELOANS / fraud

1 OK, United States Review updated:

I have just checked my bank account and see a total $126.17 unauthorized charges to my account from Paymeloans and have never received anything from these people. Not even sure who they are. I am not even sure how they received my bank account information. Please advise how I need to get this money back and what I need to do to clear this account. THe only information I have is the purchase company id [protected]. Can you assist me on this issue.

Comments

• Ga
      10th of May, 2012

I just checked my account and there is a total of $66.39 including an overdraft fee of 29.00. I called my bank and was told to come in and sign an affidavit and close my checking account.

10th of May, 2012
    PAYMELOANS - UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION
    PAYMELOANS

MY ACCOUNT HAS BE CHARGED AND DEBITED $34.95 ON MAY 7, 2012 AND I HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS OR WHAT IT WAS FOR. I CALLED MY BANK FOR AN EXPLAINATION AND THEY HAD NONE. THE PHONE NUMBER WAS NOT LEGIT. I LOOKED "PAYMELOANS" UP ONLINE AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS SCAM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED.

• Ju
      13th of May, 2012

I also had a 34.95 charge on my account.

• Ha
      17th of May, 2012

I too was hit with an unauthorized $34.95 charge on 5/10/2012. I CALLED MY BANK FOR AN EXPLAINATION AND THEY HAD NONE. THE PHONE NUMBER WAS NOT LEGIT. I LOOKED "PAYMELOANS" UP ONLINE AND THE FIRST THING I SEE IS SCAM. I WANT MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE THIS WAS NOT AUTHORIZED.

Harold F. Harris

• Ev
      21st of Jul, 2012

Add me to the list, my account was hit on 07/21/2012 for 192.50 by First American CRS Install 1079, Web ID: 1880372884. I called my bank and the phone number they gave was looped and did not provide any information. I have never had any dealings with and have never heard of this company.