PAYMATE.COM SUX / FELONY FRAUD

1 2105 Woodside RoadWoodside, United States Review updated:
Phone: {TOLL FREE (866-583-7328}, {TOLL FREE 866-376-7028), International (+1) 347 284 1813

Recently I had a customer file an item not received for a 1907 $20 HIGH RELIEF WIRE RIM SAINT GAUDENS ANACS MS62, Price: US $18, 700.00 I had shipped this out as I do all other high dollar items, delivery confirmation, signature required. I contacted the customer and advised them that I have a receipt showing it was delivered and signed for. The customer advised that someone else had signed for it that wasn’t authorized and he never received the coin. To make a long story short, Paymate held the $18, 700.00 funds, stating the customer stated they would file a chargeback with their credit card company and Paymate wasn’t going to be liable for that large amount. After I hired a private investigator to track down the person that signed for it, the buyer’s sister, the P.I. advised them of the penalty for U.S. mail fraud and major cyber fraud and the scammer was required to sign an affidavit stating they had received the coin. I had the P.I. hand deliver the affidavit to Paymate Corporate Headquarters. To this day Paymate has refused to credit the $18.700.00 to my account stating that it is a risky transaction since the buyer stated previously that they would file a charge back to his credit card company. After calling Paymate numerous times because I knew there was a statue of limitations on the time period that the buyer could file a charge back dispute. After numerous months Paymate finally advised me that they had refunded the full amount back to the buyer because the buyer never closed the dispute. I called the buyer and he advised that Paymate never issued a credit to his account. I gave this information to Paymate and they said they would have to check into it. The next day Paymate closed my account stating that my transactions were too risky and to continue coverage is not in their best interest due to the issue recently encountered. So I am out $18, 700.00 that is not my fault and the fine team at Paymate said there is nothing more they can do.

PAYMATE.COM SUX

Comments

• Pa
      14th of Dec, 2010

The above complaint is ridiculous. Paymate has never processed a payment for $18, 700 for a rare coin or on behalf of any of our merchants. This person is a disgrundled former Paymate seller who was committing fraud so we canceled his account. He claimed to be shipping goods that he was not, and the buyer's submitted chargebacks due to his fraud. The second one was not posted by Nataliak. She is a current employee of Paymate, and did not make this posting. It is ridiculous as well. I am not at all amused by these comments and will file formal charges against this person for fraud and for libel. He thinks he can say or do anything he wants on the internet, but he is mistaken. His father is a county employee, and very soon his father and the county for which this person resides will be made aware of his fraudulent and libeless behavior. This is not funny, and I'm not laughing. Soon he will learn that his behavior, fraudulent practices, and lies have consequences.