Paymate / No communication OR funds

Do not sign up with Paymate. I have been a member for 3 months now, with more than $500 in lingo somewhere... It has been 4 weeks since they sent me an email that said my funds were being transfered to my bank account as I had requested online. I have yet to receive any of my money. But, I did get two seperate emails asking me to sign and fax back so they could have my physical signature on file. Through all of this, I have called them four times (they have NO live operaters. You only have the option to leave a voicemail message), and emailed them countless times. I have gotten no response on anything I have tried. I am not sure where to go from here exept to start by warning others to stay away from this service. And shame on Ebay for suggesting them.

Comments

• Ti
      11th of Oct, 2010

Shame on eBay, period!!! They bought out Paypal, which is just as bad or worse. See my post on eBay and what they did to me. Seeing that Paymate claims to have a new 'financial partner' and they are pulling the EXACT same crap Paypal did, I'm thinking maybe they've now linked with eBay. What a nightmare!!!

• Ol
      25th of Oct, 2010

I am thinking about filing and complaining with the attorney general. Something has to be done. I see half a dozen complaints that this company is keeping people's money. HOW IS THIS LEGAL?!

24th of Nov, 2010

SORRY FOR YOU MY FRIEND I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THEM FOR 4 MONTHS TO RELEASE MY $250 AND NOTHING I CONTACT ALL ATTORNEYS GENERAL HERE IN FL AND CA NOTHING. THEY SAID IT CAN TAKE 6 MONTHS HALF YEAR TO GET MY $ I BELIVE THEY WILL NEVER PAID. THEY JUST STOLE OUR MONEY.