payloog.com / Scam

I registered on the website www.payloog.com and started to fill the surveys and made different tasks. It was mentioned on the website that I could make the payout when my account contained $200. I earned $300 and wanted to make payout, but these scammers didn’t allow me to take money. I already sent them several emails, but nothing. No one replied. Total scam. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

St
Mar 6, 2014

More payloog.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

17th of Mar, 2014
    Best Best Advice

I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 1725$ buy I couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get my money.

• Ro
      19th of Mar, 2014

I keep having to fill out never ending forms on specific offers complete bs

• Ro
      19th of Mar, 2014

I constantly have to fill out offers, but page stays locked I believe they just want me to spend money or gain my information, total scam I am pissed!

• Sh
      25th of Mar, 2014

I am my balance $10565

• Yo
      26th of Mar, 2014

I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 705$ buy I couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get my money.

27th of Mar, 2014

hello sir/mam i m chitra sisodiya...i want to complaint that i have registered on payloog.com n earned approx 1200$ and yet payment is not approved and showing status survey not completed yet...and infact i had also completed the survey than also...thanking you

• Ab
      27th of Mar, 2014

hello dear me also earned 845$ when I wanted to click
    survey to complete survey is not open with me please see some solution to my problem

• Ta
      1st of Apr, 2014

I registered on the website www.payloog.com and started to fill the surveys and made different tasks. I earned $3515 and wanted to make payout, but these scammers didn’t allow me to take money. I already sent them several emails, but nothing. No one replied. Total scam. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment

• My
      3rd of Apr, 2014

I have reached 3000 dollars but they are scamming us to go through their surveys. However, some one told me at a bank that their were checks given out from payloog but he doest know how..
    to be honest with you I forgot about their ### and left it behind.
    in fact, I did something that's even way better and iI received money weekly but it really depends on the word of mouth.
    its a company called Qnet maybe a lot of you heard of it its is really trusted and you may quit your job but at the begining it starts little and grows big, bigger than u imagine.

you guys can go on youtube and watch the video. but the video will show you on the first 20 mins how it works and at the last 20 mins he will explain the way to profit money.

if you guys are interseted contact me through my email M.Y.[protected]@hotmail.com

• My
      5th of Apr, 2014

I was also a victim of that scammers and I want them to punish by law because of what they did, and I wanted to pay me for all my work, think I have my right to claim whats really for me . to everyone who has the complaints pls. let your complaint also in spamguard.com to have our complaint more possible to ressolve..

• Pa
      9th of Apr, 2014

I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 445$ buy I couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get

24th of Apr, 2014

I registered on the website www.payloog.com and started to fill the surveys and made different tasks. I earned $1445 and wanted to make payout, but these scammers didn’t allow me to take money. I already sent them several emails, but nothing. No one replied. Total scam. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a

• Oa
      1st of May, 2014

Yes we are all victims of a scam. I only have $515.00 in the account they are showing. However I sent them an email at soon as my account hit $300.00 to ask a few questions about the survey. Everyone fills out the short survey however after the survey you must comply with the terms and conditions as it states. The terms and conditions are in fact purchasing the silver, bronze, platinum and so forth requirements. Complete BS. An just as scammed as everyone else.

• Ab
      13th of May, 2014

I am also a victim of this site, I can't even fill out the survey.I have earned 765$, if someone get solution please share it with us.

• Pa
      16th of May, 2014

I am a victim also . I earned $795 but I couldn't get it. I want to get what I have earned and solutions now! I want to report them!

• Vi
      20th of May, 2014

I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 885$ buy I
    couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was
    no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get my money.

• Ze
      24th of May, 2014

Hello, Sir I'm Zeeshan Raza
    I registered on the website www.payloog.com and started to fill the surveys and made different tasks. I earned US$ 1405 and wanted to make payout, but these scammers didn’t allow me to take money. I already sent them several emails, but nothing. No one replied. Total scam. May be someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment

• Do

Domain: payloog.com
    IP Address: 192.163.254.227
    ISP: Unified Layer
    Region: Provo (US)

Can anyone nail those mother[censored]ers?

26th of May, 2014

I am a victim. I have earned $15, 000. Did the survey and no payment

• Na
      26th of May, 2014

Hi can anyone tell me how to recieve the money I earned from this company.

30th of May, 2014

I have called a lawyer and he is trying to find out who that is. He told me he will get my money which is 22, 005. So the ### better hide and I hope they see this.

I HAVE A LAWYER WORKING ON IT

• To
      30th of May, 2014

same here. i have earned about $400 now but have been unable to receive payments. although i believe that my payment will soon be made...

• Ku
      1st of Jun, 2014

[censored]ERS...

• Li
      2nd of Jun, 2014

Let us know what your lawyer comes up, he could have tons of clients! [protected]@hotmail.com thanks!

• Mi
      3rd of Jun, 2014

Am todays victim thank god started today and stopped today at 600$

• Ni
      8th of Jun, 2014

also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 395$ buy I
    couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was
    no response from them.there are no surveys in my region. Now I am waiting for a solution to get my money.please help me to get my money. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me or leave a message to my g mail.
    my gmail is [protected]@gmail.com
    thank you!

• Ni
      8th of Jun, 2014

I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 395$. but I
    couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was
    no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get my money.
    May be someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a message to my gmail.
    my g mail is [protected]@gmail.com.please help me to get my money..
    thank you!

• Sh
      9th of Jun, 2014

[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..[censored]ERS..

• Kr
      11th of Jun, 2014

that's why we need to search the most legitimate site, here i will share you the most legitimate paying site that you will never regret promise you will not regret by this site because many people join to this site in fact the members here are keep on growing and because it is profitable many members got there proofs of receiving there cash out,

i'm sure you will not regret with this site.

• Da
      17th of Jun, 2014

I went to sign in to payloog.com tonight to request my payout, since it's getting to
    be the end of the month, and guess what!? payloog.com no longer exists! That's right,
    it redirects you to task4youth.com where your old user name and password for
    payloog.com no longer works! So, all my money is gone! I can't get a hold of
    anyone because there's no number. The contact email is a joke. They ACT like
    they have no idea what your talking about when you ask them why they changed
    their website from payloog.com to task4youth.com. So I'm screwed out of a great
    deal of money, as is a lot of my friends and family members who decided to give this
    website a try . I have kids and a Father with bone cancer, this is hurting my family A LOT!!!

19th of Jun, 2014

Its a total scam, thank God there s no capital involved, after reaching my payout clause, the page was unable to display, all could see is error page, not fare at all, I believe it is another way of internet fraud how they make here money is what I cannot understand.

28th of Jun, 2014

They are ### idiots I also, registered in that company (payloog.com) and I earned 555$ buy I couldn't get the money. I tried to contact them via email but there was no response from them. Now I am waiting for a solution to get

• Is
      24th of Jul, 2014

I cant login my accunt. my balance above $700. Iam work iinternet use by dongle..

Iam Srilanka.
    [protected]@gmail.Com
    +940710505228

• Ki
      15th of Oct, 2014

Yes I also register with this company and I made over $1, 700 but they refuse to pay me, i have
    try all my best I even did the survey still they didn't want to pay out this is a scam Big scam but i just find another site where i make money every month and you can also join me @ Sfi affiliate please get me on [protected]@yahoo.co.uk or click the link to register now http://vzturl.com/ape20 and you can never regret that thanks