Payless Car Sales / Lying employees/ Horrible Customer Service

1 10??? Two Notch Rd.Columbia, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 803 454-1052

I test drove a vehicle and it had a tire sensor fault light on. I mentioned it to the employee and he told me that it was a reset issue when they changed the tires. He pushed the reset button and the light went off. I also mentioned about some rust found under the seats. He said it wasn't a problem and it would be taken care of. I did the paperwork to purchase the vehicle on a Friday and I old them I would pick the vehicle up on that Monday. They tried to insist on me purchasing a $2000+ extended warranty and take the vehicle with me that night. I said no to the warranty because of past experiences with extended warranties. When I showed up to pick the vehicle up on Monday about 10:15 am the vehicle had not been detailed or nothing. I waited over 2 hours for them to at least do that. I was extremely late picking up my foster son from his appointment and therefore could not wait any longer. Everytime I started the vehicle the tire sensor light came on and I pushed the reset button as I was shown. I checked the tire pressure and the light never went out. So, before going out of town I took it to a dealership and was told I had a fault sensor not a reset problem as I was told. The dealership said that I should not have been sold a vehicle before the sensor was repaired. The repair cost me $265.00 and Payless Car Sales told me it was nothing they could do about it. The employee admits to what he told me but the owners won't budge not even for half. I told them to take it out of his check.

Comments

7th of Aug, 2009

You are rude! Take it out of his check! Seriously? The guy was even on your side. Hope this teaches him to lie about such things next time.