Payless Car Rental / chanrging money.

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States

Good evenig.my name is youssouf harizi, i rented a mudsize car between janary 1st and january 8th in las vegas.i have been a loyal client for a while, my wife, my step brother my both best friends, but not any more, i rented the car and payed the liability insurance because the agent (maria) told me that it will covers the rental.car but not other cars if you have an accident.in los angeles an incident happend to us, they broke the rental.car, they stole $4600 from us, we have the police report and every thing, we changed the car in L A after calling priceline, but we returned it after three days in las vegas they told us that they are going to charge us for the real windshield that was broken because the liability covers the third part that is the owner of the car if i hit an other car.and that was not the thing i was told by agent maria while renting the car.its not fair to lie to the customer just to take a commission or something.they did not send me the windshield yet but if they do i wont rent from priceline anymore neighter my family.thank you.

• Updated by Youssouf harizi, Jan 12, 2019

Good evenig.i have been a loyal client for a while, my wife, my step brother my both best friends, but not any more, i rented the car and payed the liability insurance because the agent (maria) told me that it will covers the rental.car but not other cars if you have an accident.in los angeles an incident happend to us, they broke the rental.car, they stole $4600 from us, we have the police report and every thing, we changed the car in L A after calling priceline, but we returned it after three days in las vegas they told us that they are going to charge us for the real windshield that was broken because the liability covers the third part that is the owner of the car if i hit an other car.and that was not the thing i was told by agent maria while renting the car.its not fair to lie to the customer just to take a commission or something.they did not send me the windshield yet but if they do i wont rent from priceline anymore neighter my family.thank you.

Yo