PAYGATTERBILL.COM / unauthorized charges twice

1 NC, United States Review updated:

On 11-10-2008, a 12 year old relative with access to my computer went to an adult site and fell for the free lifetime membership bit. He had access to my bank card and gave the card number for age verification only. I walked in on him while he was still on the website and when I saw what he had done I immediatly cancelled the membership on the original website because it gave that option. Within 20 minutes there was an unauthorized charge of $49.47 on my bank card and within another 20 minutes there was a second charge of $44.93 for an ESITE membership. I now have recieved a second monthly charge for $49.47 on 12-09-2008. I am not quite sure how this works but I need some help here.

Comments

Ry
  9th of Dec, 2008
PAYGATTERBILL.COM - gave credit card to verify my age and wass billed $78.71
paygatterbill.com
Robina
Queensland
Australia
Phone: 0401846119

Went to a site and was asked to give credit card no to verify my id and then was billed $78.71 what is this site it is affiliated with major companies. don't know how to contact them to get my money back.

Jo
  26th of Dec, 2008

Hi my name is jon brehm On my checking acct I was charge twice on the same day. the date was 12-25 times 14.57.37 and 14.57.24 the merchant discription is pay gatterbill .com of the amounts of $49.47 and another $ 49.47 I did not atherize these bills please contact me and reemburse me also with late charges . thank you Jon Brehm

Ry
  15th of Jan, 2009

yeah is there anyway of contacting them. or getting them to stop billing. ive been billed every month since i registered. plz help

Tj
  5th of Jul, 2009

"Age Verification" is a total scam!
Many internet users have noticed that, when you go to a web-site, at the bottom it says "bank account/credit card information will only be used to verify age your account will NOT be billed. There is NO way to verify
a persons age from entering credit card information.
• Then after you enter your information, your account is sucked dry of money usually at $39.95 per month & 2 months up front.
• "You will NOT be billed, to verify your age" is a total lie, many woman scammers on Craig’s List are using this to rip off people for a percentage of the funds collected.
• This is a TOTAL SCAM, yes you WILL be billed.