payexim.com / Don't send them money – they don't exchange them

1 EC4N 7DT, , 65/B (2'nd floor),Amershan Street, Watword London, United Kingdom Review updated:

I sent $70 to the website www.payexim.com in order to exchange them. But it turned out to be total scam, because they took money and sent nothing. All my emails and messages were ignored and I lost all hopes to return money. I wanted to ask for help, because these scammers must be stopped. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with these thieves.

Ka
Mar 25, 2014

Comments

• La
      25th of Mar, 2014

After got successful exchange some one post this site that they did not got exchange.One of the people ID SBID #91c65a34b4.

Our Clint admin of http://www.payexim.com is authorize exchange site of Bitcoin, Perfectmoney egopay and others.

• Am
      30th of Mar, 2014

Don't trust and send your money to payexim. They are scam. 2 days waiting for my money and no news.

• Bh
      15th of Apr, 2014

he is total scam i have all the proofs he is a sacmmer don't exchange with him i lost 20 dollars

30th of Aug, 2014

Scammers, thieves, I request exchange from Neteller to Perfect Money, already a day passed nothing recieved, they scammed me for $23.00usd, low life scammers. May got bring leprosy, aids and cancer to the payexim admin and staffs.

• Xb
      8th of Nov, 2014

Since 1 week, I lost $20 with this scammer website, http://payexim.com is a scammer not real, don't send them your money.
    Creditcardinv.com recommand me this exchanger, but both of them are scammer.
    I have the proof and the transaction ID.

• Ne
      5th of Feb, 2015

they just scammed me $50. PLEASE PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THEM, PLEASE...DO NOT BE CHEATED WITH THEIR WEBSITE, they nothing but SCAM!!!