payep.eu / Vsoftstore

Phone: 3023707281

This was a Phishing software that was put on my computer by another source. It had to do with the security issue of the computer. When I had opened it up, it explained that my computer had a security issue and I had to buy this program in order to remove it. It had asked me for my credit card information. When I entered it, right away I didn't get what it said I was going to get so I called Microsoft and they said that the would help me get rid of it and that the software was not from Microsoft at all. The amount that was taken out of my account was $71.85. This is wrong for companies foreign and domestic to be doing this and getting away with it.

Just beware of what you are doing online.

Comments

• Ke
      9th of Jan, 2009
    payep.eu - credit card charge

I have an unwantrd charge on my credit card bill. I wanted to cancel this service, and thought it was but I was still charged.

• Ta
      28th of Jan, 2009

How did you get rid of this charge? I have one on mu current bill for $51 and some change and when I call the number, it's disconnected/

• La
      4th of Feb, 2009

I purchased this product and recieved none of the promised software. I was charged 117 ... this should be illegal but alas no one will help so we piss in the wind...