Paydlcs.com / Idprocs.com / Withdraw from account

Ai did not have any idea i was ordering any thing from these people i have requested to be canceled with no luck what can i do

Comments

• Vi
      9th of Apr, 2008

I did not agree to pay for an identiy theft protection online I was charged twice on my checking account and was debited for insuficient funds I want my money returned.

18th of Apr, 2008
    IDPROCS.com & PAYDLCS.com - Fraudulent Debit from Checking Account
    PAYDLCS.com
    DeLand
    Florida

My boyfriend opened a checking account on 3/18/2008 and 2 weeks later after applying for a small loan online we saw an unauthorized debit for $31.98. He then went to the bank to sign papers stating that this was in deed unauthorized. Immediately our bank refunded it and any NSF fee's. Now on 4/7/2008 we have another unauthorized debit for $6.78. I called the bank only to be told that now it would take 30 days of investigation for them to refund or do anything about it. The bank actually insinuated that due to our applying for the loan it was somehow our fault for these problems and we should just close the account and open a new one. To say the least I am not happy with either party, my bank and the criminals. What if I have had this account opened for years? Now I have to go through all the trouble of opening a new account, waiting for the card (which takes 7-10 business days) and the new checks (another 3 weeks, took that long the first time we ordered them too). Not to mention if I decide to have bills automatically deducted from my account? So now I am being punished, by the bank for their actions. it doesn't get any better!! I have filed a complaint with the FCC about this company (IDPROCS.com) and will do so for this second debit. Please keep complaining (and don't bank with Regions).