Payday Loan Resource Center / unauthorized debit/rude customer service
The Payday Loan Resource Center made unauthorized debits from my account, starting in 2007. After I cancelled the debits, I wrote a letter dated July 15, 2009, to them requesting that they redeposit those unauthorized amounts back into my account. I mailed the letter and also faxed this letter to them at [protected].
No one responded after one week, so I called them on several occasions. I spoke with 2 different people and they both stated that neither one of them could process my request. I called again today, August 4, 2009, to speake with Christine or Christian Smith, a supervisor. I spoke with a Karen and another person. Both were rude an unprofessional, indicating that they could not handle my request.
I called a third time today and spoke with Karen again. She agreed to transfer me to Ms. Smith and placed me on hold. I have been waiting for over 20 minutes, to no avail. It is now 10:30 a.m. and I am hanging up and completing this complaint about this company.
This appears typical of the way they handle requests to their company, which suggests perhaps illegal and unethical behavior by them. I am resolved to get the unauthorized debits redeposited into my account. Any suggestions?
More Payday Loan Resource Center Complaints & Reviews
- Payday Loan Resource Center - Unauthorized debit! 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - unauthorized withdraw from my cking account 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - unauthorized membership and fee charged to my cc 2 months will not credit back even after filling out their refund form 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - Changed a fee of $17.97 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - UNAUTHORIZED WITHDRAWAL FROM MY ACCT 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - unauthorized debit from my account 
- Payday Loan Resource Center - Unauthorized debit from my account;
- Payday Loan Resource Center - unauthorizeddebit of checking acct
- Payday Loan Resource Center - Unauthorized ACH withdrawal!