paycash1 / FRAUD

YES I HAVE BEEN CALLED BY THOSE PEOPLE AND WAS THREATENED THAT THEY ARE SENDING SOMEONE TO ARREST ME AND TAKE ME TO JAIL IF I DON'T PAY THE LOAN THAT I DID SUPPOSINGLY IN APRIL OF 2009! THIS IS CRAZY, THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED AND THEY CALL ME AT WORK!! THE GUYS THAT HAVE BEEN CALLING ME ARE NICK STEVENSON AND DEREK. I THINK THERE IS ANOTHER ONE BUT I CAN'T THINK OF IT!! THEY WON'T SEND ME ANYTHING IN WRITING STATING WHEN I DID THIS EITHER. THE PHONE NUMBER IS THE SAME AS ONE OF YOU GUYS [protected]. THIS MAN, NICK STEVENSON SAYS HE IS A LAWYER!! YEAH, RIGHT!! THEN HE KNOWS THAT HE IS SUPPOSE TO SEND SOMETHING IN WRITING WHEN WE ASK FOR!! WE DO NEED TO SOMETHING!!!

Ho

Comments

16th of Dec, 2010

What happend, did he ever come to get you? I am being harrassed today by the Nick guy and Bob Harris. Please help what do I do?

• El
      28th of Sep, 2011

I HAVE BEEN CALLED BY THESE POEPLE SAYING THAT THERE WITH SOME KIND OF LAW FIRM IN HUDSON VA AND THEY STATED I NEED TO PAY A LOAN WITH CASH 1 WHICH I HAVE NEVER DID A LOAN LIKE THAT THE NUMBER THEY ARE CALLING ME FROM ARE 1-888-885-1810 AND 787-284-6765 AND THEY WONT SEND ME ANYTHING IN WRITTING THEY CLAIMED THEY HAVE EMAILED ME 16 TIMES REGARDING THIS ISSUE BUT THEY HAVENT BECAUSE I HAVE PULLED ALL MY EMAILS HERE AT WORK AND NOTHING LIKE THIS APPERARS IN MY EMAIL ADDRESS THIS NEEDS TO STOP...