Pay - Webjtcharge / UNAUTHUORIZED CHARGES

1 4706 MILL PND CTGrovetown, GA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 706-231-2651

I went on some web sites today that asked for a credit car # and said there is no charge that this is for CHECKING YOUR AGE and the site is free and i check my bank account a couple hours later and there was a few charges 49.47 from that dam webjtcharge thing them *** i am going to sue for it back i dont care if it is not much they didnt have no right going into my back account thats illegal I WANT MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT

Comments

• Va
      22nd of Apr, 2008
    Pay - Webjtcharge - They lied and stole from me
    PAY-WEBJTCHARGE

This awful company did to me the same thing as the other people whose complaints I read. I visited a site that said it was free and that they just needed to verify my age with a credit card. I should have known better. These liars took almost 50 bucks from my account! I'm not sure what I can do about it but you can bet I'll never trust anything from them or all access again. It's absolutely disgraceful the way they lie and steal from people. I will be placing some very angry phone calls to them!

27th of May, 2008

http://www.webjtcharge.com go to their website, if it's recent they can refund you for one charge. Sadly to say they are tricky it says in the terms and conditions that if you download any movie you will be charged and will continue to be charged so I recommends you cancel the account. Was just in the same boat, I know it sucks! They said they will refund it but I not too sure if they said days or weeks I was too pissed off. But I was able to get them to agree to refund my money and I cancel the account. Disagree on it being illegal agree that they are ### and very shady!

• Pe
      2nd of Jun, 2008

how did you get them to refund you your money? I canceled my account but they said that it stated on the web site that I did not see that if I click on a video I would be charged.

• Ju
      10th of Jul, 2008

the same thing happen to me and they tooke 150.oo dollars out of myaccount to you have their phone numder so i can call them

31st of Jul, 2008

You can call your credit card company and have them charges taken off. I've just spoken to them myself and they told me it's a big problem they've had with many cardholders and they are aware of the ripoffs that's going on.

1st of Aug, 2008

THEY TOOK 39.85 AND I AM PISSED. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE AND THEY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. PEOPLE SHOULD NOT GO TO THE WEB SITE IT IS FRAUD. DO NOT EVER PUT UR CREDIT CARD NUMBER IN IF U DON'T WANT TO BE CHARGED.

• Em
      28th of Aug, 2008

Hi, ive just recieved my credit card statment and found i had been getting billed by Webjcharge.com for like 9 month, they had nearly £800 off me and i have no way of contacting them.Im a soldier in the British Army and been away doing my duty for queen and country in helmand in Afghanistan, so its impossible to get to a bank there.The last thing i needed was to come home and find that some company has been robbing my credit card for what was meant to be an age verification to a free website.I dont even remember the site's name i was on and every email i send, never gets a reply so they keep taking my money.Can anyone out there give me Webjcharge.com phone number which really works so i can stop them taking more of my cash?????
    Ive heard of daylight robbery but this nuts!!

• Ro
      4th of Sep, 2008
    Pay - Webjtcharge - they charged my credit card
    PAY-WEBJTCHARGE

I WAS ON A SITE THAT ASKED ME TO VERIFY MY AGE AND THEY NEEDED MY CRDIT CARD NUMBER FOR A 1.00$ CHARGE AND I WAS BILLED 1 DOLLAR BY THAT COMPANY.. BUT THEN WAS ALSO BILLED $5.00 FROM: PAY-WEBJTCHARGE, THATS HOW IT APPEARS ON MY CRDEIT CARD STATEMENT ANYWAYS.. AND THE COMPANY WHICH I GAVE MY CREDIT CARD # TO HAS NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE AND CLAIM THERES NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY WITH THEM.

20th of Sep, 2008

pls stop & cancel my visa payment. 4504-0501-1140-3414. choy cho chi ths

24th of Sep, 2008

I don't even know where the transactions where taken and what their site is and they chargerd me $49.47 off of my green dot card and I would really would like to know what WEBJTCHARGE is because either the charged me to much for a free trial or someone used my card. please email me back with info or you can call me at 6013990999 immediately. also stop my visa payments 4852-8000-0335-0356 thank you for your time now I need your time to stop all charges from my visa card to your company.

• Be
      8th of Oct, 2008

cancel whatever it is that i am being charged for. and i would like my money back!

• Na
      14th of Oct, 2008

on 10-14-08 there was a security hold on my bank card, because there was a charge of $ 49.47 to my account and i am trying to find out were this came from because i didnt charge anything of that amount to my card.

• Fe
      31st of Oct, 2008
    PAY-WEBJTCHARGE - They lied and stole from me
    121 congress st
    Cohoes
    New York
    Phone: 5183263081

i have a $1.00 charge and a $5.00 charge on my account and no idea where it came from i want my money back i have two kids i have to care for and my rent is due soon. i need the money back

• Ga
      12th of Nov, 2008
    PAY-WEBJTCHARGE - They lied and stole from me
    pay-webjtcharge
    Kansas

signed into web sight that was supposed to be free
    but needed credit card # as soon as i gave my number they e-mailed me a bill i imediately canceled but they still charged my acc. 49.47

• Ex
      13th of Nov, 2008

I'm the latest innocent individual that has been taken advantage of also. I was a little suspicious when the website said FREE for a lifetime and they still asked me for my credit card info. I read the terms and conditions and FAQ’s to see why they needed a credit card and of course like the guy above said “They just wanted to verify my age.” Smart guy me, I checked my online bank account every 10 minutes to see if I was charged. After the third check, I see that my acct was debited 49.47 and 1.89. I immediately wrote an email to their support team and called them at the same time to argue my complaint. The rep with no question immediately cancelled my “free membership” and refunded my acct the 49.47 and 1.89. This is a looong story so keep reading. Five (5) days later, I went back to see if my acct was fully refunded and it was, BUT I saw another charge of 44.93 from another website. I guess the one (1) site I signed up on had partnerships with 10 other websites. I did the same move as I did with the above website and called and emailed them my complaint. They also did not give me any trouble and refunded my 44.93. It’s almost 30 days later and I check my online bank again (which I do every day) and see two charges of 3.00. One charge was from PAY-EWEBHELP.COM and the other was from PAY-WEBJTCHARGE.com. I originally asked them to FULLY CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP AND REFUND MY MONEY and that said ok and will. Almost 30 days later I was still charged the 3.00. PEOPLE…PLEASE LISTEN. Like the guy said above, do your research first and DON’T EVER give your credit card info out to any one or any company that you are very skeptical about !!!

• Ro
      28th of Nov, 2008

I never using this servcie, just one time register. Never dobwload movies or smth, but they still chared. Two time in two months. I realy say they are robbers and need inform to police.

• Vi
      14th of Jan, 2009

I was ripped off as well! I have turned this over to the fraud dept. of my bank. I don't know if they can get any money refunded to me, but I have changed my acct. number so they can't screw me out of any more money. If someone wants to start a class action suit against them, count me in!!!