Pay - Webjtcharge 8668128679 Kn / Being Billed but never submitted my bank details to this site

36 Rowena CloseDerby, England, Derbyshire, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01332 748694
Hello,
I have noticed on my bank balance a online internet company taking money from my account, the bank statement describes the collector of my money as:
PAY-WEBJTCHARGE [protected] KN
I am not entirely sure who this company is, but I havent subscribed to this online company, but by doing an online search with these details, I believe the company to be 'teen4free', if this is correct I have no idea how they manged to get my bank details as I have never even visited this site, never mind joined their services!!
the amount they have taken from my account has now been going on for 4 months taking out $49.47 per month generally around the 11th of the month, totalling $197.88.
I presume i will never see this money again but I would like to stop these people taking further money out from my account!!
As I dont understand how they can access my bank account when I havent accessed their website or given any details to them!! but I do know that they have no right to my money without asking me, how dare they!!

Comments

Ke
  11th of Oct, 2008

Pay - Webjtcharge 8668128679 - charging me
PAY-WEBJTCHARGE 8668128679
California

They are charging me and i haven't authorized them to charge me for anything, nor have i been using anything of theirs. i would like to stop being charged.
Mi
  23rd of Oct, 2008
there ###! im taking this to a higher authority unless i get my money back! u ###ing wankers!
Bs