Pay Power Visa / Rejected Interac Payment
CREDIT CARD NO> [protected] - I made an Interac payment from your website last night at appx. 8:00 last nigh for $200. It was rejected because unknown to me I was over the limit of $250 per week which is not clearly indicated on your website. The money is now apparently in "cyberspace" as it has not been returned to my bank account. I asked finally after getting many conflicting stories from you customer service people "who need to go back to school" that I will get a call within 3 business days!!!
This is unacceptable!!!. This is a transaction from the Royal Bank of Canada through Interac to you and the money should have been returned within an hour at the latest!!! The problem is your end. One customer service person even told me to call Interac myself. Seriously??????? i expect that money in my account IMMEDIATELY. my e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
I can be reach until 4:30 at [protected] or after at the pone number as above.
More Pay Power Visa Complaints & Reviews
- Pay Power Visa - Took money and never applied to prepaid debit card 
- PayPower Reloadable Visa Prepaid Card - PayPower Pre-paid Visa Debit Card SCAM 
- PayPower - Fraudulent Practices 
- Pay Power Visa - left my kids stranded in another state 
- Pay Power Visa - Rip Off! 
- [Resolved] PayPower - can't get inn
- PayPower - activation
- PayPower - Service fee
- PayPower - products services
- PayPower - I do not recommend PayPower