Pay N'Talk RA2180BB / Rebate

1 P.O. Box 100546White Bear Lake, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-818-8964

I have sent in all the necessary paperwork TWICE for a $20 rebate for the Pay N'Talk cordless phone that I purchased at Rite Aid on March 4, 2008. When I go onto the website to check the status of my claim, my claim is not found. When I call the 866 #, it has a fast busy signal.

Comments

• Am
      16th of Apr, 2009

I wish I had seen that complaint before I bought my cordless answering system w/ 2 extensions at Fred's in February 2009. I sent my nec. paperwork in also. It was sent back "return to sender" . When I went on the website there was no picture of my model of phone and when I tried to check my claim status, it would NOT let me go thru b/c it claimed something was wrong w/my address. BULL! I tried it many different ways. I also tried the toll free # before I got on the website. The website directed me to their e-mail. I tried clicking on it many times and doing directly many times. I think it does NOT exist or they shut it down. I'm FURIOUS! That is the main reason I got the phones. I would have bought a better phone with abetter reputation, not this CHEAP, CRAPPY one. Can someone please help me?