PAY-INPASSBILL.NET / charges

this site has been charging me for the past 2 weeks. i dont know what this is. i want my money back

Description: CHECKCARD 1011 PAY-INPASSBILL.NET [protected] 74282648285000000092854

Posting Date: 10/14/2008

Amount: $37.94

Er

Comments

• He
      16th of Oct, 2008
    PAY-INPASSBILL.NET - who are they and what are they charging for?
    Denmark

Hello!
    I just got charged $36, 04 USD and I have no idea what I'm being charged for or from where the charge originated! I want my money back. I'm a student and can't afford to have some unknown internet site charging money for things I have no idea about!!!

• Pu
      16th of Oct, 2008

I have no idea but they just put me in negative on my bank account, (starving student) Looks like i'll have to skip lunch, thanks to those ###!!!
    I'm heading over to my bank to see if they can stop the transaction!

• Ad
      19th of Oct, 2008

please can anyone send my the support e-mail so i can send my complains two? I HAVE SO MANY!!!

• Ad
      19th of Oct, 2008

please send my the support e-mail of the PAY-INPASSBILL.NET i want to cancel a membership and i thing they are trying to avoid that!

• Im
      30th of Oct, 2008

Being charged monthly $ 39.91... wishing to cancel my subscription

• Do
      31st of Oct, 2008

They have charged me $39.91 for two months, sometimes under their name and sometimes under 24JSFMEdia.com. I don't know how to get them to stop deducting this amount from my checking account. So far as I know, I have canceled any subscriptions this might be related to.

• Do
      31st of Oct, 2008

I guess I will have to go to my bank and have them dishonor any future deduction requests. This is ridiculous: they have charged me $39.91 for two months and I don't have any idea what for.

• Wi
      6th of Nov, 2008

yes inpassbill.net is scam i cancel them on phone still getting a charge from them dont know how they got my imformation at.i think something needs to be done with them scamers.call your bank to put a freeze on the charges.or change your card number.

• Wa
      8th of Nov, 2008

i am trying to cancel this account i have tried about 4 atemps to cancel this account and i havnt recieved an e-mail to confirm this.

IF I DONT RECEIVE AN E-MAIL TO MY ADDRESS WITHIN 48hrs TO CONFIRM THAT THIS MEMBERSHIP HAS BEEN CANCELED, I WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER

• Vr
      8th of Nov, 2008
    New York

I too was charged by this company for 36.07 when I have no idea what it is. Having my credit card company check it out but this is insane.

• Ku
      12th of Nov, 2008
    pay-inpassbill.net
    PAY-INPASSBILL.NET

I got charged yesterday and today for $38.24 i called the number on the website yesterday and ask them what i was being charged for and why they said that they had cancelled my subscribtion but didnt say to what and that i would recieve my money back in 7 to 10 buisness days witch is crazy cause it took them 1 sec to take my money anyways i am affraid that i will be yet again charged tommorrow and that is insane.

• Bo
      15th of Nov, 2008

depuis 2 mois on me retire la sommes de 28€ sur ma carte de credit en votre faveur...je ne comprend absolument pas pourquoi !
    veuillez avoir l'obligance d'arreter tous prelevement de ma carte et biensur envisager mon remboursement...
    bien a vous.
    mr bossut

• La
      16th of Nov, 2008

I was charged for $34.62 and I have never made any such purchase towards this company. I want the membership canceled and my money returned please!!!

Description: CHECK CARD PURCHASE MERCHANT PURCHASE TERMINAL 428264 PAYINPASSBILL NET 661621939

I just want my money back and the membership canceled!!!

• Ro
      18th of Nov, 2008

me ha llegado un cargo a mi tarjeta de credito por un total de 37.94 us dls. y nuncaz relice cargos a mi tarjeta con esta direccion ni realice membresia alguna y deseo realizaar la cancelacion de manera inmediata blindando mi tarjetay cuenta pra que no me sea cargado ningun regidtro mas de su direccion

19th of Nov, 2008
    Pay - Inpassbill - got charged back to back

I was billed today in he amount of 37USD and don't have a clue what for but I do know that it was through your company.

• Da
      24th of Nov, 2008

You was charged me 39.91 the last 2 month and i try know what is that and not phone number for call nothing so i don't have idea from what is that and where. I want my money back also i contact the bank and they go to do an investigation because i don't authorize those transaction i am disagree whit these charge. i wait for an answer soom

27th of Nov, 2008
    pay-inpassbill - got charged back to back

Please cancel everything about me as I have never asked for any subscribtios or else. I have no user-id or passwords

• Be
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I have been charged for 37.94 USD on my credit card on 10/22/2008 and i haven't got the faintest idea what for or from who. I would like to get my money back because i have been receiving so many spam i am trying to get rid of. Have I subscribed somewhere by mistake ? I don't know who to turn to, or how to avoid maybe future unwanted charges. I can not allow being charged without being notified by whom and what for ! Thanks for your understanding and your actiion !

• Aa
      4th of Feb, 2009
    PAY-INPASSBILL.NET
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia

I have been getting charged 39 dollars, which rounds off too 60 aust dollars for i dont know what. I have tried to cancel this but can not find a webiste to do so, all i want is for this to be cancelled so it doesnt charge me