pay-gmvbill.com / unauthorized charge

On Mar5ch 3, 2009 I called about a charge on my bank statement that I didn"t recognize and was told that I had no charges there, that everything had been cancelled.

I just received my bank statement for March 2009 and I was charged $49.47 once again onMarch 19, 2009, some 16 days after they supposidaly canceled it.

Please let me know what my next step is other than to get a lawyer.
I want the $49.47 back and to be taken of whatever list this charge came from.

Jo

Comments

• Un
      Mar 17, 2009
    pay-gmvbill.com - NO AUTHORIZATION

Idont know who you are or how you got access to my account, but I'll find out. I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT.

Apr 23, 2009

you need to call 8882943151... that should take care of it. the people do not speak very good english and are rude as hell... they will need the last 8 digits of your credit card.

• Nc
      Apr 27, 2009
    pay-gmvbill.com - Fraudulent/Unauthorized charges
    Nicholas Cleveland
    935 Sheridan Blvd. #53
    Lakewood
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-396-7032

Today April 27, 2009 I checked my bank account and noticed a charge from PAY-GMVBILL.COM that I did not authorize. I am looking for anyway to prove this is a fraudulent charge and get the money they charged my account and the overdraft charges I had to pay as a result of the charges to my account refunded. If there is any help available I would love to receive any information and help in any way I can to bring whoever is running this scam down.

• Jc
      May 01, 2009

I had two different charges from PAY-CJPBILL.COM and one is $24.96 and another one is $29.95 and under this web there's this number 8882943151. Which official business use this number? I had no clue why they charge me money.