Pay-gaterbill.com / unauthorized charges of 49.99

1 6109 Carter AvenueBaltimore, MD, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4437088338

This charge has appeared on my statement last month and this one as well. When I tried to call the [protected] number or the [protected] number given, i got no where. I would like to have these things removed from my statement and the amount taken from my account re-imbersed to me. Thank you.

LurryAnn

Comments

• Ne
      3rd of Dec, 2008

My boyfriend had the same thing happen to him. He just found it last night on his statement, had any luck tracking this comapny down yet?

• Gu
      8th of Dec, 2008

You may have some luck by calling 1-866-905-5126. I think this is a billing company called JETTIS. I had them reverse a charge for 49.47 but then found out that my account was charged again for 49.96. A bunch of B.S if you ask me. Then when i called them they told me they could not find the charge. You might also try billingservices.com or netbilling.com. Good luck!! I went to these billing sites and filled out any info that i could and found out that i had 3 or 4 memberships that i never did sign up for. You may lose the money already spent but you may be able to save future losses. Once again good luck. Let me know if you have any luck with any of it. I am trying to let people know of any success i may have.