Pay-esite-mem.com / Billing

Chorley, England, Lancashire, United Kingdom Review updated:
I dont know the exact name of this website, but I have just found out they have billed me for something I have not even used. I can remember going onto a site and paying $1 for a trial but I cancelled it more or less straight away. I can only assume that this is where PAY-ESIT-MEM.COM ( as it showed on my statement) is where they got my details. I cant find the website to cancel my subscription and when I typed in PAY-ESIT-MEM.COM nothing came up, when I typed it in yahoo it brought me straight to this complaint site, which just shows how bad they are. Any advice on how to stop these robbing b*%$!*%s would be most appreciated. If anything its taught me to never put my card details on a website again.
Be

More Pay-esite-mem.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ed
  30th of Oct, 2008
They took my money and gave no service
Al
  5th of Nov, 2008
heyyy

that's what exactly happend to, i did the sae with one day trail couple of weeks ago and i cancelled stright away, , and when i increased y liit for y credit card, the charged e 66$, so i went striaght to cancel y credit card and i get another one, , that;s the best solution for it.. and i dnt know what's this ###ing wesite about ...
Na
  12th of Nov, 2008
I need to dispute a fraudulent charge that you accepted on the ninth of November for $45.29. I never authorized such a charge and I need my money back. If my complaint is not resolved I will be forced to dispute this charge and notify the fraud division of my financial institution. I would suggest you check the IP address the charge was made from and compare it to mine, you will find different numbers. I absolutely did not authorize this charge and I would not contact you in this way if I had.

I expect a prompt response, thank you

Nathaniel Willing
Pe
  13th of Nov, 2008
Ditto the one month then cancel scenario, I have continued to be billed, so far my bank (LloydsTSB) have been no help at all. Anybody had any success getting their money back? I imagine I'm going to have to close my account & switch banks.