Pay-esite-mem.com / Charges to my credit card

CA, United States Review updated:
I keep getting charge $44.93 every month and i dont know what it is for. I would like to cancel what ever i am geting billed for!
Below is my bank statement!

10/21/2008 PAY-ESITE-MEM.COM $44.93

Pe
  8th of Oct, 2008

Pay-esite-mem.com - fraud
pay-esite-mem.com

I joined for 1$ and cancelled my membership at their site, which i dont remember the name of, but still, 3 months later they are still charging my account.
Cu
  11th of Oct, 2008

Pay-esite-mem.com - charging
pay-esite-mem.com
Switzerland

iv been charged three times now for something ive never bought. i already checked on billingservices.com if theres any memebership lasting, nothing. can anyone tell me how to stop this bull****???
thx in advance
Le
  11th of Oct, 2008
the best way is get a new card from your bank.
Je
  29th of Oct, 2008
I want to cancel any transaction that you are trying to bill for the above email address and or name asap.
Ju
  26th of Dec, 2008
What is this site???? I found a charge on my credit card for this company and I never use that card. Who are they and what do they do.
Yo
  30th of Dec, 2008
Learn from my experience with this kind of thief. Never give your credit card details in advanced. He adds a line for canceling the action but it is a lie.
I found a recurring charge of $44.93 in my credit card account. For sure I know that I canceled the action after fiew minutes but it dosn't help much.
Ro
  16th of Jan, 2009

Pay-esite-mem.com - fraud/ unauthorized charges

I have no service or dealings with these people yet they are charging me for what I do not know. someone needs to stop this crap. they are a major scam, fraud...
Re
  25th of Mar, 2009
i have benn gettin the same thing too and want to know. anyone know
Ba
  2nd of Jun, 2009
change all your banking information, call in credit cards as stolen lost or something and dont activate the new one.