Pay - Convrt.com / Illegal transactions from egg credit card

83 Currock Park Avenue, Carlisle,CA2 4DJCarlisle, England, Cumbria, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01228521556
Could you please give me details of the account for which 21. 11 payment i am having deducted as i would like to cancel this
Statement says pay - convrt.com 21. [protected] 31875

Comments

Wi
  12th of Oct, 2008
Could you give me details for this payment : august 30th. I have no recollections of using pay convrt. Statement says pay $39. 27, reference # 5573.
Be
  14th of Oct, 2008
could you give some details for a paiement of october i dont know for what this money is make
Fi
  14th of Oct, 2008
I have been billed 39, 94 USD on my credit card, but I do not want to be a member of whatever I have been billed for. Please cancel all memberships in my name. My credit card is closed now, and no future bills will be paid. Finn Spendler.
Sf
  16th of Oct, 2008
You deduct money of my credit card every month and i need you to stop it immediately!
My credit card number is 5286 2500 5842 2010
And to refund my account with the funds you have withdraw!
Ma
  22nd of Oct, 2008
i am being bill 36.04US a month for something i have not signed up for and do not intend to stay signed to. please cancel me from this subscription immediately!
Da
  10th of Nov, 2008
you deducted money from my credit card on the 24th and 26th Sept once for 39.94 and the other for 1.00 i need this stopped immediately! I didnt sign up to anything with you.
My credit card no is 4506055703158043
And to refund my account with this funds would be greatly appreciated.
Ma
  18th of Nov, 2008
I had 3 transactions come through my credit card, the same night i obtained cyberdefender, i want these refunded now, i did not sign up for anything, your company is a scam and i think i will report you to the FBI
Ch
  21st of Nov, 2008
I have this charge from this company..Please cancelled anything I have involved in here? I think it was 34.29 fee I got on my credit card..thank you to cancelled ..bye..Oh, what is this? Do you track down scammers?..If so please advise me how I can submit my claim? I know of 2 scammers and have proof..