Pay - Convrt.com / Illegal transactions from egg credit card

1 83 Currock Park Avenue, Carlisle,CA2 4DJCarlisle, England, Cumbria, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: 01228521556

Could you please give me details of the account for which 21. 11 payment i am having deducted as i would like to cancel this
Statement says pay - convrt.com 21. [protected] [protected] 31875

Comments

• Wi
      12th of Oct, 2008

Could you give me details for this payment : august 30th. I have no recollections of using pay convrt. Statement says pay $39. 27, reference # 5573.

• Be
      14th of Oct, 2008

could you give some details for a paiement of october i dont know for what this money is make

• Fi
      14th of Oct, 2008

I have been billed 39, 94 USD on my credit card, but I do not want to be a member of whatever I have been billed for. Please cancel all memberships in my name. My credit card is closed now, and no future bills will be paid. Finn Spendler.

• Sf
      16th of Oct, 2008

You deduct money of my credit card every month and i need you to stop it immediately!
    My credit card number is 5286 2500 5842 2010
    And to refund my account with the funds you have withdraw!

22nd of Oct, 2008

i am being bill 36.04US a month for something i have not signed up for and do not intend to stay signed to. please cancel me from this subscription immediately!

• Da
      10th of Nov, 2008

you deducted money from my credit card on the 24th and 26th Sept once for 39.94 and the other for 1.00 i need this stopped immediately! I didnt sign up to anything with you.
    My credit card no is 4506055703158043
    And to refund my account with this funds would be greatly appreciated.

18th of Nov, 2008

I had 3 transactions come through my credit card, the same night i obtained cyberdefender, i want these refunded now, i did not sign up for anything, your company is a scam and i think i will report you to the FBI

21st of Nov, 2008

I have this charge from this company..Please cancelled anything I have involved in here? I think it was 34.29 fee I got on my credit card..thank you to cancelled ..bye..Oh, what is this? Do you track down scammers?..If so please advise me how I can submit my claim? I know of 2 scammers and have proof..