Pay-CCPLogistics.com / did not sign up for it

126 dabney drWytheville, VA, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 276 686-5538
would love to know who the hell gave you all permission to take seventy nine dollars out of my account for this am goint to turn yuo all ### in to the better business to see if its legal for you all to steal and lie about it

Comments

Ro
  10th of Jun, 2008
unauthorized monthly charges of $39.76.
St
  11th of Jun, 2008
Hello!

Why do I have to pay 25, 80 at 7.06.2008 8882052664 KN?

Stephan Korves.
Mi
  16th of Jun, 2008
I was checking my bank statement and have a charge for $39.76 payable to 2 PAY-CCPLOGISTICS.COM! I don't know who this is and this is not an authorized charge.
Ch
  25th of Jul, 2008
I encountered the same problem with you. i don't know Pay-ccplogistics.com and i did not give them authority either. How did they know my account details? The Loyals TSB asked me to fine the company details from possible web site. I serched it on google. There was no web site of this company. What I only found was many conplaints.
Ke
  1st of Aug, 2008
i agree i want it to stop unauthorised
Ch
  11th of Aug, 2008
please cancel my subscription as of today...
  15th of Aug, 2008
I have no idea what these charges are and why. I would like this investgated and the charge on my card returned. The account states this address payccplogistics.com for a $1.32 and then $39.76. Please creidt cack to the account they withdrew it from. If need i will get a lawyer involved.
Do
  28th of Aug, 2008
I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR ANY THING ON THIS WEB SIGHT.
I WOULD LIKE YOU TO CANCELL ANY SUCH ORDER AND RETURN THE MONIES YOU CHARGED MY CARD FOR> AS THOUGHT I WAS JUST PROVING THAT I WAS OF AGE TO REVIEW A SUBJECT OF YOURS > THATS $39 AND I'M SURE YOU HAVE THE CARD # I WILL GIVE YOU 3 DAYS IF NOT I WILL TAKE ACTION>
Dw
  3rd of Sep, 2008
ON SEPTEMBER 3, 2008 A FRAUDULANT WITHDRAWAL WAS MADE AGAINST MY ACCOUNT. I'VE NEVER DEALT WITH THIS COMPANY NOR HAVE I GIVEN THEM AUTHORIZATION TO WITHDRAW FUDS FROM MY ACCOUNT.
  4th of Sep, 2008
These stupid ****** ******* have been taking $39.47 out of my account for the past few months now. It was dumb on my part that I haven't been paying attention to the transactions that have been made but I finally noticed it and looked into how far back it has gone and they have been charging me for awhile. I try to call them to cancel whatever this is but they never answer. Something needs to be done with this company!!!
Ru
  9th of Sep, 2008
I DONT KNOW HOW YOU GUYS GOT MY INFO TO CHARGE ME THIS AMOUNT BUT I WANT LAST MONTH AND THIS MONTH REAMBURST TO MY CREDIT CARD ASAP. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS CHARGE IS EVEN FOR . I WILL BE CALLING MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY WITHIN 5 DAYS IF THESE CHARGES ARE NOT CREDITED BACK TO MY ACCOUNT.
  12th of Sep, 2008
I was charged and have no idea what this is.
  25th of Sep, 2008
WTF!!! THIS IS THE PROBLEM WITH THESE SITES!!
JUST TO VERIFY AGE??? U MOFO'S ARE LIERS.
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW; BUT FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS U HAVE BEEN CHARGEING MY ACCOUNT.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND TAKE ME OFF YOUR BILLING N-O-W DAMMIT!!!
Ni
  26th of Sep, 2008
I didn't order anything from this website or your affliates. I'm still getting charged and I would like to have a full reimbursement.
  29th of Sep, 2008
My credit card has been charged $39.76, but for NO reason. I have no idea how this company got my credit card info or WHY they charged it. This is ridiculous and I want my money back. I will NOT stand for another charge.
Jo
  7th of Oct, 2008
i am trying to find out what sit you billed me for on 8/27 or 8/29. thank you.
  16th of Oct, 2008
hello ive been billed for some reason and i really do not know why. so if you dont give me my money back then i will be pressing charges against you.
Jo
  22nd of Oct, 2008
This is bs. You cant charge somebodys card 39.00 for something they have no idea about. I dont want to see anymore of this.
Vi
  28th of Oct, 2008
did not sign up for it
St
  15th of Nov, 2008
I just realized I have been charged $39.96 for the last two months. I have no idea what this money is going toward and I did not sign up for anything. I want to be taken off your billing immediately and reimibursed for the last two months. This is crazy.