Pay-Carson Enterprise / Charging Debit Card

Pay-Carson Enterprise keep charging my card for no reason! I cancelled my account with reality kings months ago & Carson is still charging me!!!

Comments

3rd of Nov, 2008

You most likely accepted a cross-sell without noticing for the price of $1.95, and if not cancelled will reccur to monthly membership of 26.91.

This type of thing happens if you are not reading everything or paying attention. Remember to always check for "PRE-CHECKED" boxed and special offers.

The correct contact for all PAY CARSON, PAY NASBILLNET, RKNETHELPCOM, JETBILL, APROSUPPORT, RACEBILL, HTSVC, VGSUPPORT, PAY-CSR, etc... is billingservices.com, and/or :

24 hours a day, 7 days a week
    888-205-2664 (within U.S.)
    +1.954.379.3290 (outside the U.S.)

• Co
      4th of Nov, 2008

very useful. Billingservices.com is the correct website.

12th of Nov, 2015

my thanks entirely i usually keep records but i slipped on the 2 worst carson and EGALAXY WHICH IS VERY VERY NEBULOUS . Im half way there now thanks to you

21st of Dec, 2016

Good day I am Mark 36 years od from South Africa, I woke up this morning and saw that there was an amount of R561.38 or 38USD, which is a lot of money for me because I have been medically boarded and bearly survive on the little pension that i do get. This man or company needs to be stopped. Why do the authorities not do something about this because I have read many complaints on line about this immoral business practice and "theft" which has been going on for years now, and it is now become an international issue. Please assist me to get my money back. This is a matter of urgency.