Paxton Towing / Terrible company

I had a rental car without my permit realizing this could be a issue, I contacted my HOA asking for direction in regards to my situation. I was told by the HOA that if I was parked in resident space it didn't matter if permit was in window. The only way I would be towed is if resident complaint that I was in spot. I was the owner of the spot therefore no problem. I park in my assigned spot.

Next morning I go out and no car. Paxton claims resident contacted them saying I was in there spot. This is a complete lie. I asked if the verified the owner of this spot before towing. They answered yes. That is a complete lie. I am the only owner of this spot for 4 years and not one single person contacted me nor did I contact them in regards to a vehicle being removed out of my spot period.

They have towed several cars without any sign being posted many times.

They have also refused to drop car from there hook up unless person paid fee to them on the spot. Charging full fee. Insisting that they had to pay or be towed.

They also are coming into our community sliding there hitch under car pulling car off the property without properly securing.

These are only a few of the many more laws being broken by them.

Comments

7th of Aug, 2009

I hate those thieving ###! Similar situation with me. Long story short, someone needs to put a stop to these money hungry ###...

• Ap
      11th of May, 2010

These complaints are so ignorant! You must not own any property in San Diego County because lord knows I do and I could NOT deal with my residents without Paxton. They are great! Its probably people like you that come and park on my private property without permission from the property owner and make my residents fight with eachother for their own parking that they are entitloed to! I support all of these towing companies and what they stand for! I am a successful entrepenuer and I do not have the time or patience to deal with non-compliant renters who cannot follow basic rules! Thank Goodness for Paxton and what they do! My hat goes off to them for providing a great, free service to managers and owners!