Pawn Loan / Predatory Lending

1 Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

I have borrowed $700 from Title Bucks on my car title & every month they make me renew the loan when I am due & I only pay the minimum payment of $110 because I am trying to pay all my other bills so far I have paid over 15 payments & I still owe them $796 dollars! Go figure! none of the money I'm paying on is going to principle I will be contacting a lawyer & trying to find out more about the lending laws...but so far I think I'm being riped off & abused by predatory lending...

Ma

Comments

• Ad
      29th of Mar, 2011

Investor Seeking Project and Opportunity...Funding

Earn up to a 25% Referal Fee!
    Billions Immediately Available For:

Raw Land Loans / 100% Financing / Buildings /Construction
    Mezzanine / Bridge / Purchase / Refinance / Energy Projects

Remington Financial Group has access to over 150 different Capital Sources with Billions of dollars in available Capital for these loan types:

· Apartments & Mixed Use
    · Office Buildings – Industrial
    · Operating Capital
    · Retail Space
    · Working Capital
    We have funding available for transactions within the USA, Canada, Mexico, & other major International territories.
    Quotations are generally available within 3 business days after receipt of a project intake form, executive summary and proforma.
    If you have a funding scenario that is not included within our program overview, we would like the opportunity to review it.

Contact us via email; bryanmoneylink@gmail.com