paw paw post office / incompetant postmaster

paw paw, IL, United States Review updated:
we have the most imcompetant post master ever to be hired. always puts wrong mail in mailboxes. talks to her helpers all day and if we are lucky the mail is all out by noon! when the designated time is 9 am. she needs fired and held accountable for her actions. tons of people in this town get everyone else's mail but their own and IF only IF its returned its already been opened by the nosy person she gave it to. she's paid good money to be a screw off!!

Comments

Pa
  4th of Mar, 2009
I live in Paw Paw MI. My mail carrier with holds my mail and or sends it back stating invalid mail address. I have had this problem for seven years and have filed complaints before. Now she is interferring with my cancer treatments by withholding my mail from the cancer center. I thought it was a federal offence to mess with the mail. Something needs to be done about her!!
Si
  19th of Jul, 2014
They are the biggest screw offs and screw ups in the government!! Where do they get these people!? They take 2 hour lunch breaks and close the pick up window an hour before they are suppose to! Wrong mail in the wrong boxes. Whine about not putting your PO # on mail yet when your home address is clearly there for a UPS delivery, all of a sudden it will come to your PO box without the PO!! Thank god for Internet banking and electronic mail because for all I care ALL post offices can go belly up and take their incompetent workers with them! Line up the unemployment lines with them!!