Paul Younane's Neckline Slimmer / Charged for items not wanted

1 OR, US Review updated:

I ordered the neckline slimmer for about twenty dollars. When my final purchase order was printed out, the company had charged me for the "free items, " so my bill had become around $90.00. When I went to call them, they have ways of making sure that you can't get through. They obviously block you from doing this, so that no one can cancel their orders before they're processed. It is infuriating and unethical!

Comments

• Lo
      Aug 23, 2009

maybe if you'd stop being so fat this wouldn't be a problem

• Gr
      Sep 04, 2009

I ordered the neckline slimmer as a gift for a friend that had been in a serious car accident. I work as a nurse in her doctors office and the doctor said that this device could help strengthen her neck muscles during her recovery. She has a limited income and this is not covered by insurance, therefore I ordered one for her. When I ordered there was a page that appeared to comfirm that I was ordering one. Come to find out when you check that button you are ordering one additional item plus shipping. I immeditately called them to tell them what happened and that I only wanted one. They told me that I needed to wait 24 hours until the order was confirmed. I ask, if they could correct it the next day and they assured me that they would correct it then. I called back the next day and they said they already shipped two and they could do nothing about it. In further discussion, the gal finally admitted that it was a common mistate to order two by doing what I did, but she could do nothing about it. I asked to speak to her supervisor and he said that it was not a common mistake and the other person probably misspoke. Bottom line they will do nothing to correct the problem except that I can send one item back and they will keep the $15.95 shipping charge. The second one on their bill is only $14.95. so that really helps alot. I really got screwed trying to help someone out. So thanks alot to the walletslimmer people.

• We
      Sep 06, 2009

I would take it up with your credit or bank and let them know you only ordered one and will not pay for the other or the shipping charges.

• Be
      Sep 16, 2009

Digital Target Marketing are crooks and they also market a product called Silkzzz which is a cheap knock off of the legitimate physician developed pillowcase. They're making claims that Silkzzz wedding gown material makes you look younger. The 60's called they want their satin pillowcases back! We're not ###s, DTM. The Neckline Slimmer looks like a pretty good product if you can order it without getting railroaded.