Patterson Services LLC / Don't buy

United States Review updated:

I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only 2 weeks. I contacted the company, they said no problem they would replace it. That was over 2 weeks ago, now they won't answer the phone or my emails. I don't get it. Could have been a great product, the customer service is LOUSY! I would still like to try the product again, after all I did pay for it and they owe me a new one. I would not recommend this to anyone. Don't buy.
Va

Comments

To
  3rd of Sep, 2008
We would like to address this issue. We do not manufacture the product. The clips are guaranteed for life. We forward all e-mails to company for warranty. We work all over the country and e-mail is the best way to contact us. It does take us a few days to get back to e-mails because of our schedule. The clips will be replaced by the company if they ever break.
To
  5th of Sep, 2008
We would like to add that we do have a warranty page on our website. All the information from the manufacturers about warranties is posted there. Again, we do not manufacture these clips, we just sell them.