Patterson Services LLC / Don't buy

I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only 2 weeks. I contacted the company, they said no problem they would replace it. That was over 2 weeks ago, now they won't answer the phone or my emails. I don't get it. Could have been a great product, the customer service is LOUSY! I would still like to try the product again, after all I did pay for it and they owe me a new one. I would not recommend this to anyone. Don't buy.

Va

Comments

• To
      3rd of Sep, 2008

We would like to address this issue. We do not manufacture the product. The clips are guaranteed for life. We forward all e-mails to company for warranty. We work all over the country and e-mail is the best way to contact us. It does take us a few days to get back to e-mails because of our schedule. The clips will be replaced by the company if they ever break.

• To
      5th of Sep, 2008

We would like to add that we do have a warranty page on our website. All the information from the manufacturers about warranties is posted there. Again, we do not manufacture these clips, we just sell them.