Pat's Plumbing / Sloppy and high priced

1 Independence, United States Review updated:

Pat gave me a verbal estimate for the repairs I needed to have done of "under $700". When done, he billed me $961 and wanted a check immediately. Most of his work will have to be re-done, it is decidedly unsatisfactory. His only response was that he's sorry I'm not happy. He has not offered to make it right, or anything. Not only did he charge way over his estimate, the work is really sloppy. I feel like he took advantage of the trust I placed in him, and the fact that I couldn't stay right there to watch every move he made.

I do not want this man on any of my properties again. If he had acted even a little bit professional and offered to fix what I was not happy with, that would be different, especially since he charged me so much more than he quoted. But he pretty much blew me off and acted like he didn't really care. I'm not sure there's much we can do about it now, but I think he should be held accountable in some way very his very callous attitude and very sloppily done repairs.

Ia

Comments

• Hi
      11th of Dec, 2008

• Mb
      13th of Sep, 2011
    Pat's Plumbing - Unable to Keep Appointment
    Pat's Plumbing
    Washington

Company unable to keep promised appointment. Arranged for a 12:00 to 4:00 appointment two days earlier. Called at 2:00 to confirm have not been forgotten. At 4:03 company called to say unable to contact technician as must be out of cell area. 1/2 day of work lost. Recommend you choose a different company.

• Je
      4th of Jan, 2012

Pat's Plumbing has given my elderly parents the best service above and beyond the call of duty. He not only is prompt and extremely fast but he has gone beyond the repairs to investigate and discuss the city's part in the problem with city officials. Most service people would collect their bill and that would end it. His compassion for the elderly is heart warming! And his fees are very fair.