[Resolved] Patrol Masterssecurity guard being racist and violating my privacy

Security guard being racist at Sonora wells Indio California. Violating my privacy Follow me from the front gate to my home. Takes pictures of my car and my house With his personal phone. Then accuse me of racing and hitting his car. That Never happened.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Indio, CA Then he says he knows me? Then shouting at me "do u speak English" over and over again. Call the Palese got my please report. A clear case of discrimination. Minority I do not feel safe in this community. The security guard I'm paying for. 📜👎🏿

• Resolution statement

• Patrol Masters Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2018

Patrol Masters doesn't service this account until after 2am. Private Force Security is on site from 10Pm-6Am. We didn't make an inspection here until 2:48Am on 11/22/2018, per our GPS records.

Ja