Patrol Masters / Notice of Violation Issued

1 3830 Ave. Del PresidenteSan Clemente, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (877)648-0602

I received a Notice of Violation for "Non Movement of Vehicle: stating that This Vehicle is now be4ing monitored. After a specified period of time, the patrol officer will check back on this vehicle and if unmoved, this vehicle maybe towed at the vehicle owners expense. THIS VEHICLE IS MOVED EVERY DAY ! It is driven to work for a period of 8 - 10 hours each and every day. It is however parked within the same 3 spaces every night due to the size of the truck. How often does it have to be moved ? According to my HOA Rules and Regulations for parking it has to move within every 72 hours ! That is 3 days ! How do they know if it has moved if they don't mark the tire, do they take pictures ? Perhaps they should come out during the day and check to see if it has moved. While they are at it, they could tow the other vehicles that park there on a daily basis that either live or work in the building next door to ours. They DO NOT have a parking sticker, and they are NOT Guests of any residents at this Building ! Is this not part of what their duty as a Security Company is ? That is what is stated in all of the paperwork I received when I moved in as a new tenant. I am trying to submit this but cannot because it will not give me a complaint code ! Clever...

Comments

• Pp
      8th of Jan, 2009

They don't come out during the day becuase they are not hired to...maybe you should go to a board meeting and have them come out during the day as well...and yes they do mark vehicle, so if it moves it will never be towed, what's there to complain about???

• Pa
      15th of Jan, 2009

mr ppppplease
    last night i was moving my car and patrol master car pass me and saw me that i was parking my car
    aftra i parked my car my wife saw the notice of violation on the windshiled wich was talked in behind the wiper she siad the way that if people pay attention they dont see that
    gus what
    the timing of violation was about 5 min after i parked my car
    what do you say now? in my situation
    and what do ypou thinmk i should do?
    i know what you are going to say that is all lie . am i right?
    to let you know i talk to the person in charge tonight and also talk to anaheim police departemnt and report and also i am going to talk to association
    and ask a simple qution
    why did he give me a notice when he saw me i was parking my car?
    i just want to know what he has to say about it
    tonight i am going to waite for him out side and see what happen hopefully i will see him.
    by teh way his number was 88
    is it you mr ppppplease?

• Pa
      15th of Jan, 2009

i just wanted to say i belive you
    anything you say they are cabeble of it
    i saw it whith my own eyes

29th of May, 2009

We have terrible experience with PATROL MASTERS=MONSTERS.They towed our cars during aplication process . And also they are liares specially Rita Scanlan. They are hunting for cars without any warnings. They probably getting bonuses for towing . There has to be the law to punish them. I think we all victims should get together.

patrolmasters victims

• Pi
      30th of Sep, 2009

I have to agree with your complaints. first time we moved to our community, it took a LONG time to get the parking permit from Patrolmasters (1 month). After we got the parking permit, we got a Notice of Violation on my husband's car for 'invalid permit.' Obviously, this violation is not legitimate, because the parking permit we received was issued by Patrolmasters for our community, so how can it be invalid? I contacted Rita Scanlon, no response. After 2 weeks, here comes another Notice of Violation, this time saying 'Not Displayed Confirmation #." Both Notices were issued by Officer 119. Ok, why would you expect me to have a confirmation number for a safelist, when we have the parking permit displayed very well on the car, in the right spot? I contacted Patrolmasters again, and their office hours seem to shift depending on what the nature of your call is. I think I will initiate a lawsuit against this company, because they are costing me precious hours from work, and are causing me and my husband a great deal of distress from having to worry about our car when a parking permit should have solved it all.

• Hu
      15th of Nov, 2009

Mr. Wallace,
    If I may, I would like to address what I can about your concerns. Some information I will give to you now, as I have seen a few posts regarding this same question, and I know that history has proven this to be the most difficult to explain clearly on a warning notice. The notice received on your vehicle, as you pointed out, said that the vehicle is now being monitored for stored.(Your CC&R's will likely define this as unmoved for 72hrs.) What has you and many others concerned is that we all try to abide by the rules/laws and governing bodies of this country and don't appreciate that someone has found cause to tell us otherwise. Please note: We are simply trying to notify you that we are beginning to monitor your vehicle's movement to determine whether or not it is in violation of the rule, and if, in fact, the vehicle is in violation, it is usually towed without further warning.(Note: Guidelines are general only and may not reflect the exact procedure for your specific association). Having noticed the street name and city, I do know which community that you are referring to and I can tell you that there are no day time inspections at that property(Usually by design)so the vehicles that you are referring to being in violation during the day are not being cited for that reason. The last thing I would do as a resident of any community association would be to insist that another vehicle is in violation and should be towed. This would cause that person to become the target of attack by their own neighbors. I would be happy to speak to you directly, if you have any further questions, or comments that you wish to have addressed. Please, don't hesitate to call me, this week if you like, I arrive at 8:30am, Monday thru Friday(877)209-6370 and ask for Mike.