Patrol Masters' Ineptness / Complaints

Laguna Niguel, CA, United States Review updated:
are patrol masters totally inept ###s?

i spoke to a representative last night about getting my garage inspected so we could be considered for a parking permit.
we picked a date, and the representative agreed to safe list my car for 10 days until the garage inspection.

while leaving work this evening, i noticed they had issued me a warning violation for not being safe-listed...EVEN THOUGH THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE SAFE_LISTING MY CAR...i had given them my license plate, phone number etc.

had i not noticed the crumpled up warning under my wiper, or had it blown away on the drive to/from work, I would've have woken up tommorrow morning to find that my car was towed.

the manager's response (her name was Rita), was that no appointment was made to inspect my garage and that my car was not safe-listed (WTF!?!?!).

she put me on hold to check their non existant "records"...during which time another patrol masters rep picked up the phone and asked if i was being taken care of...come to think of it, the night before I was also "juggled" between operators.

first they told me that they needed a copy of all the vehicle registrations associated w/ our property. i called back for details, and then they told me they made a mistake and that my particular community (costa brava) was an exception to those rules and didn't require vehicle registration for garage inspection. she put me on hold, then another representative randomly picked up. this was supposedly "rita" the manager. we set a date for the inspection, and she agreed to safe list my car for 10 days....she offered to give me a confirmation number, but i declined, as i was in my car and didn't have a pen handy.

back to today, they tell me that their records indicated someone called last night w/ my number/license plate, but that they had no confirmation number or record of safe listing me and scheduling an appointment.

i kindly asked her to remove the 2nd warning notice from my record, in case i ever needed a safety buffer against being towed. she said there's nothing they could do... again, total ### that they dont have that kind of communication w/ their patrol guards/towing nazis that they know when a car was issued a warning and being monitored.

these ###s need to be removed from the HOA's.

Comments

Ki
  1st of May, 2008
I Disagree. I have not seen a security company that cares about my Hoa better then Patrol Masters. Patrol Masters goes out of

there way to do anything for our Hoa. For example one of the Managers Mr. Scanlan was on our property and I had a flat tire. He

got our of his unit and fixed the tire for me. Since I'm disabled and I could not change my own tire and it would of cost me some

money and time to call AAA to fix it he just got out and asked if I needed any help and went to work on my vehicle. Residents

in our Association seen me and just drove by. I thank God for Patrol Masters.
Ne
  24th of Nov, 2008
Hello - Different subject but same condo complex - Coasta Brava. I intend to purchase a condo and move in by the end of Decemeber 2008. Having some troubles getting ahold of the HOA - does anyone live in this complex and have their number. Also would you shareif there any restrictions in the HOA that are just totally ridiculous or is the complex pretty reasonble in respect to what you can and cannot do. For instance with dogs or guests parking, garage or guests visiting in the pool area. Thank you
Na
  12th of Apr, 2009
I also had a good experience with Patrol masters.

I accidentally locked myself and my 12 year old son out of my house and it was raining. I knocked on several doors to see if I could use a phone to no avail.

I then walked with my son to a store about half a mile away to call AAA.They said they would send a locksmith.I then walked back to my house in the rain and waited.After an hour and a half the locksmith still had not arrived.

I then saw the patrol masters officer drive into the property and I flagged him down.I asked him if he could help me break into my house.He said he could not but that he could let me use his phone to call someone, but in the mean while he asked me to get into his car out of the rain.I called AAA and they advised that the locksmith would arrive momentarily. I thanked officer 96 ( I unfortunately never asked his name but I found a ticket on a vehicle with his number on it) and got out and stood on my porch assuming the locksmith would arrive. About 30 minutes later officer 96 from patrol masters came back and noticed me outside still. He said he figured the locksmith hadnt shown and had already contacted another locksmith from the yellow pages and he lived within one mile of my property. Officer 96 then asked me and my son to get back in his vehicle and wait. In about ten minutes the locksmith arrived and 5 minutes after that I was in my house.

Unfortunately officer 96 was gone and I never got to thank him. I wrote a letter to the management company about the incident but I dont know if he ever got my thanks.