PatrinoJewelsDon't buy earnings – they would take some fake sum from you

People, be aware that the company Patrinojewels is scam. I bought earnings from them, ‘coz they offered these earnings with great discount. I paid only $3.99 for the postage. I was shocked, when I checked my account and it turned out that they took $98.99 from me. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ni
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

•   Dec 25, 2014

Earnings? What are they selling? Paychecks?

• Si
      Dec 28, 2014

I bought a pair of earrings for 5.99 shipping. Company withdrew $98.00 without my permission from my account about 3 weeks later.

• Mi
      Feb 08, 2015

I also took a survey at Christmas time, after that they sent another item that was not ordered and I just got another one! I filed a complaint with the BBB

• St
      Mar 06, 2015

i also only had 5.99 for shipping handling plus and extra 1.99 for box and they took out 98 dollars from my account without permission only had permission for shipping fees

• St
      Mar 06, 2015

I also only was supposed to b charged shipping and handling fees for 5.99 and 1.99 for the box for necklace and I was charged 98 dollars and patrino jewelry withdrew the 98 without my permission I don't think that's right all and to go into my account without permission bAD FOR BUSINESS

• Wa
      Mar 29, 2015

The company has done this twice to me. First I answered a questionnaire from Comcast. My prize was supposed to be a silver pendant. I was only supposed to be billed for shipping and handling. My charge account was also billed for $98. My mistake was letting it go the first time. I didn't realize the same company would come back and do this to me a second time, without my knowledge or authorization.

• Wa
      Mar 30, 2015

I found a website today and called the contact number. Apparently after answering the questions from Comcast and after going to Patrino Jewels to claim the pendant, I, unknowingly, agreed to a contract, which was in small print and said that i agreed to pay shipping and handling and the $98 for the pendant, and agreed to receive, each month, one pendant, for which I would be billed $98. I had not read the fine print because I wasn't expecting to sign a contract. Today, after calling the phone number on Petrino Jewels website, I was told I'd receive an email from Petrino Jewels. Also, by subscription status was updated and any ongoing or all future charges have been cancelled as per my request. So, the moral of this story is READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE SIGNING ANYTHING!

• Ro
      Apr 24, 2015

I bought jewelry from them last year and they also took out $98 from my account without permission. I called to have them credit my account, which they did. Now, after buying nothing from them since that time, they have taken another $98 from my account. Don't buy from this company ever.

• Re
      Aug 15, 2015

after winning a survey i picked a necklace from this business and after realizing i didn't need it i tried to cancel the order then i came to a conclusion that there was no way to cancel it.

• Pr
      Aug 30, 2015

after winning a comcast survey, I also agreed to pay only 5.99 dollars for shipping but they charge my account for $ 98. This cheating is going on and I am surprised no bosy is trying to stop it. Is this business style in a country like USA?

• Ju
      Sep 14, 2015

we also got a cross necklace surpose to of only cost 5.99, but they also took 98.00 dollars out of our account without notice and i only had the necklace about 4 days .if i could afford to take them to court i would, they took my medicine money for my headaches i have from my tummor, not fair by word of mouth and any other way we are telling people to be careful that they steal your money.people please be careful, these people dont have a heart, all they care about is taking all the money they can.