Patrick Osula, Western Union Head Office Department republic of Benin Western Union® / it this true

1 Benin Review updated:

I am from the philippines and i received an email from a certain Patrick Osula of Western Union Head office Department that i have an unclaimed price money of $5, 000 a day until it i will sum up to $1, 800, 000 USD...but then, before claiming my prize, i should have to send him $250 to in order to renew my payment file as what he stated in his message for me... he gave me his number +[protected] in order me to contact him...
I just wanna ask western union if they have an employee by the name of Patrick Osula and Mr. Samuel Obi...
Please help me to find out if they are existed in that company...

thanks...

Comments

• To
      16th of Aug, 2009

When ever some one askeds for money on something you didnt orderd ore participatet you can be sure it is a ripp of just got an e-mail myself claiming I will get 700 000 but have to pay 105 $ so its clear that it aint true here is what I got (sorry for the delay, due to the limitation of amount to transfer through western union, we decided to issue your fund to be transferred via bank to bank wire transfer (ktt) through oceanic bank int'l, meanwhile you have to email them with for further details. here is the person to contact also their address/e-mail inclusive:

Attn: mr. kenneth okeke.
    Chairman/ chief excutive.
    Oceanic bank int'l plc.
    Benin rep. west africa.
    Tel: +229-9829 2981
    E-mail: customerscare24@hotmail. fr

Other charges has been paid except opening of new foreign account fee of us$105.00. it's the only amount you are to pay again. email them and indicate the fund code of (#01193-880855) when contacting or calling them while your total amount with them is (us$750.000.00)

• To
      16th of Aug, 2009

if you win anything without participatin and get asked to pay someting first then its 100% a ripp of

• Ta
      22nd of Aug, 2009

i got the same emails its not for real its fake!

• Ab
      27th of Aug, 2009

hay
    I Abedin lacoski from Makedonie and I want to ask whether you can have your name in the Administration Department in Benin and who this dr.nick Maxx because it has such a man who works there, I only want to know whether it is my
    money for you, ask you to tell me as soon as it is for big money

• Gi

To:
    Undisclosed-recipients

How are you today?
    I write to inform you that we have already sent you usd5000.00 dollars
    Through western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your
    Full compensation payment of usd800, 000.00 via western union by nigeria
    Government for scam victims. this bill was passed on the 09th of august,
    2009.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers
    Were many but I cannot reach you yesterday even this morning. so, i
    Decided to email you the mtcn and sender name so you can pick up this
    Usd5000.00 to enable us send another usd5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows
    We will be sending you only usd5000.00 per day. please pick up this
    Information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the
    Usd5000.00 and call the below respected office of the western union money
    Office back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager: mr. zika rafu choka
    Telephone: +234-806-8679-085
    Email:westernunionmoneytransfer223@gmail.com
    Address: western union head office department republic of nigeria, foreign
    Contractor payment office, lagos state.
    Call or email the above office once you picked up this usd5000.00 today.
    Here is the western union information to pick up the usd5000.00,
    Mtcn number: (9676296382)
    Sender's first name: boakye
    Sender's last name: yaw
    Answer: trust
    Amount sent: $5000.00 usd

I am waiting for your call or email once you pick up the usd5000.00,
    Mrs. sonia fisher

I received this email and I wanna confirm if you have employee with that name... thanks so much.

• Ka
      10th of Oct, 2009

I am from egypt and i received an email from Western Union Head office Department that i have an unclaimed price money of $5, 000 a day until it i will sum up to $1, 800, 000 USD...but then, before claiming my prize, i should have to send him $250 to in order to renew my payment file as what he stated in his message for me... he gave me his number +2348037685978 +2348037685978 in order me to contact him...
    Please help me to find out if they are existed in that company...

thanks...

• Su
      12th of Oct, 2009

Western union head office department republic of nigeria.
    Foreign contractor payment office
    Telephone +234-8078-592-443

Yes, you have an outstanding payment with western union office here in lagos, republic of nigeria and it is ready for you to pick up at the western union. but we have been instructed not to give you the payment information yet because your payment file needs to be renewed before it will be released to you so that you can pick up your first daily payment of $5000 immediately.

This renewing of your payment file will cost you $150 usd only.

So I will advise you to send the money to us today as you receive this message so that we can finalise everything for you to start picking up your daily installment of $5, 000 usd.

Send the money today with the information below:

Receiver name:... mr. daniel koman
    Country:... nigeria
    City... lagos

Test question:... who is great
    Answer:... god
    Amount:... $150

Sender's name:...
    Sender's address:...
    Mtcn number:...

Waiting to receive the mtcn and the sender's name from you so that we can pick it up and renew your payment file so as to enable you collect your dailly installment of $5, 000 usd as the total amount is $1, 800, 000.00 usd in your name.

You can call us now via our office number: +234-8078-592-443

Sincerely,
    Yours in service
    Mr. mark anderson
    Western union head office department
    Western union®
    Welcome to western union
    Send money worldwide

Is this mail true or not

• Pe
      2nd of Nov, 2009

okay i need to know if this is a scam the person or manager from western union head office the director (manager)wilson kwame said i need to send 150 dollers canadian in order to recive my 6000 i have won maybe a scam but would really like to know if he really is the manager ???

• Ju
      15th of Nov, 2009

Western union head office department republic of nigeria.
    foreign contractor payment office
    telephone +234-803-273-5269

Dear koko starling

I want to let you know that the file reactivation fee has been confirmed.

The ministry of finance has instructed that you are to make another payment of $447.00 usd for the certificate of ownership from the federal high court.

I tried pleading on your behalf considering the fact that I told you that, was the only payment necessary to facilitate the transaction. according to them it was implemented some days back, I just want you to know that since the renewal has been done, there is no much to fear as this fee will be the last fee as I was told by the ministry of finance.

I want you to send the payment immediately with the payment instruction I gave you in my previous email to you.

They have also requested you send a copy of any of your identity card for confirmation.

I want you get back to me immediately upon receipt of this email.

Please feel free to call me on : +234-803-273-5269

Sincerely,
    Yours in service
    Anthony carmelo,
    Western union head office department
    Western union®
    Welcome to western union
    Send money worldwide
    From western union head office department

I have been scam by this person how can I get my 180.00 usd back, it's a damn shame that people out here on that #.

• Bu
      6th of Mar, 2010

Hi my name is Bulou meliki Rokotuiloma from the United Kingdom. I received an e mail from Mr Udugbo Malu that he has transfer [$500.000.000]USD in to your office and for me to e mail Mr Clement Alikawho works in your head of Department, Western Union.
    I have to send $250.00 to Mr Alex Anni and when I get the $5000.00 daily, I have to ask the name Mr James Mba..
    I just want to know if you have any of this peoples name in your office...
    Mr Clement Alika, Mr Alex Anni, Mr Udugbo, Mr James Mba...

My e mail add: buloumeliki@yahoo.com
    He gave me this number and he even call me...+22998141863.

Thank you...will be waiting for your reply...

• Si
      18th of Mar, 2010

Here is the western union information to pick up the
    Usd5, 000.00

Amount: usd 5, 000.00
    Manager: mr. anthony carmelo
    Telephone: +234-803-273-5269
    Email: anthony. wumt@live.com

Call or email me once you pick up this usd5, 000.00 today.

I am waiting for your call or email once you pick up the usd5, 000.00.

Mrs. sonia fisher

• Ap
      9th of Jun, 2010

All of you really make yourselves look dumb - Yes - This is a SCAM.. Where is the MTCN number?

You DO NOT have to pay to pick up a western union and if they want you to send them money its a scam. Stop falling for it. They are feeding off your desperate minds.

Western Union is a scam! They just have a good PR team. They will steal your money and tell you the intended receiver picked it up when in fact they stole your money.

If you decide to buy into one of these thoughtless desperate scams - Remember - Western Union will probably steal your money before it gets to the Pakistani's and if by chance WU decides to send the payment through - The Pakistanis will completely wipe out your entire bank account and then monitor it to make sure they are able to suck out all future deposits into the account you use

• Al
      17th of Jun, 2010

Sir:

First I want to stablish if there is a manager from Western Union, London, United Kingdom.
    Second, he mail me saying that I have to pay a fee in order to send me 5.000 dollars per day until covered 800.000 dollars, I sent him and then he say that there is a tax and I have to pay 200.00 dollars.
    Can you help me in this please.
    ariasdelavegaalfredo@hotmail.com

• Al
      11th of Nov, 2010

The Coachman's seat got in Ukraine!

Attn: Beneficiary,

Be informed that the partial payment (U.S. $ 300, 000.00) of International
    Unity Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved the transfer through our Western Union
    department, so your urgent reply is highly needed in reconfirm your data
    where and how to receive the funds in our office, such as: Your Name :
    Country : .State and City: Address Phone Number Age: Sex : Occupation:

Also, the payment of U.S. $ 9, 000.00 has been done through Western Union so
    you can pick it up. You can take the first transfer U.S. $ 9000.00 to the
    nearest Western Union Outlet close to you for pick up.

(M.T.C.N):7595556971
    Senders Name: Lee
    Senders Name: Carlile
    Question: WHO?
    Answer: ME
    Amount: $ 9, 000.00 USD

Call or e-mail me once you pick up the funds of $ 9, 000 USD today. Above is
    the payment information, you are expected to tracked online at
    https://wumt.westernunion.com for confirmation before going to the nearest
    Western Union office to pick it up.

You can get back to us via email or phone for more details on how we can
    proceed with the next payment.
    We are looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.
    Mr.Collins Brown
    Tel: 234-805-768-1257
    Manager Western Union Nigeria.

• Ka
      26th of Nov, 2010

I am mr kamel zaklaria kamel abd el khalek. I am from egypt. I wana to have my money from those people.

Please chech and reply me urgently

This email I received today. I complain alot without answer please help me to get my money

My email is kimo_honey@yahoo.com

From: western union head office
    Sent: fri, november 26, 2010 9:44:17 am
    Subject: how are you today?

How are you today?

I write to inform you that we have already sent you usd5000.00 dollars through western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment of usd1.800, 000.00 via western union by this government.

I called to give you the information through phone as internet hackers were many but I cannot reach you yesterday even this morning. so, I decided to email you the mtcn and sender name so that can pick up this usd5000.00 to enable us send another usd5000.00 by tomorrow as you knows we will be sending you only usd5000.00 per day. please pick up this information and run to any western union in your country to pick up the usd5000.00 and send us email back to send you another payment tomorrow.

Manager mr hamed azeez
    Email: westernunionheadoffice96@yahoo.com. hk
    Tel: +2347063666098

Call or email us once you picked up this usd5000.00 today. here is the western union information to pick up the usd5000.00,

Mtcn : 686 152 4897
    Sender's name: hamuzat malik
    Answer:trust
    Amount:5000.00usd

I am waiting for your call once you pick up usd5000.00,

Mrs fatimat hasan.

• Ha
      4th of Jan, 2011

these mails are fake don't believe on them.i already have 1 of them.be ware and carefull

• De
      14th of Jun, 2014

Dear Sir
    Please confirm below mail & response ASAP otherwise i will get caught to this fraudulent mails.
    I hope you will help me.

WESTERN UNION DEPARTMENT HEAD OFFICE
    24 RUE DUE AKPAKPA COTONOU BENIN REP.
    OFFICE LINE: +22968488053

Dear Customer,

This transaction is real & legal.

Western Union Money Transfer is responding to your mail just to let you know the reason you have not received your fund since its transfer approval, As a matter of fact; we have verified so many things about your fund and the reason you have not received any money from Benin Western Union Bureau was because of International Funds Transfer Permit. So, based on my present verification, a transfer permit document is needed and should be presented to the Federal Ministry of Finance for immediate release of all the documents backing the transfer. Because; all the necessary documents that guarantees the legal transferring of the funds are seized by the finance minister.

Your funds are to be covered by International Funds Transfer Permit, and no person authorized to change or add to any obligations under this transfer permit. Obligations for service and parts under this transfer permit must be performed by Western Union Money Transfer using it as directed by law guiding international funds transfer...All other documents are intact except the International Funds Transfer Permit.

Therefore, I want to let you know that this International Funds Transfer Permit is the very thing delaying your $3.500.000.00USD in our Western Union Money Transfer System and as soon as you pay the fee, I shall obtain the funds transfer paper and you will now start receiving the transfer on the expected amount of $15, 000 every day by receiving in splits of $3, 000 on each transfer.

If not for request of International Funds Transfer Permit you would have started receiving your daily transfer. Today, a transfer attempt was made but you are not allowed to pick the transfer until the documents is submitted to the Benin Rep, financial authority..You can check on the status of the $3.000 sent to you today.
    Sender name; Ruth Hill
    MTCN; 2506114278
    As soon as you send the $105 fee, this $3.000 will be released for immediate pick up. You can track and see that the status is available for you to pick up but after the transfer permit is secured to back the funds transfer.

You are to send $105 cost to procure the transfer permit to the following information;

WESTERN UNION PAYMENT INFORMATION:

Receive Name ; Sunday Azor

Address: 1011 GBATO GODOMEY
    City; Cotonou
    Country; Benin
    Amount; $105
    Question; Now
    Answer; yes

Send the $105 by Western Union for us immediate action. You will pick up the $3, 000 within few hours after you paid the fee required from you for the International Funds Transfer Permit.

Western Union is a service people trust; save time, send money, earn rewards!

Best Regards,

Mr. Joseph Anthony

DIRECTOR

Western Union DIRECTOR! (WUDR)

________________________________