Patricia's Hair Salon / Hair extensions

I visited hair personal home salon a year ago and would never come back they try to get you to spend as much money as they can get you to. . . This is no bargain at any price. They are nice people but they did rob me to and never bothered to go back to them after spending 1, 000 for a half - of - head on a hair system that was taped in appeared nice after i left the salon but started to fall off 2 weeks later. I was pissed patricia told me that i could shower with my hair and do everything. It didnt last like she told me it would last total waste of money and i only looked cute for 1 week with the new do. When i went back for her to take out the hair my ahir was no damaged by the glue and looked horrible my hair is still recovering and it is a lot healthier since i have left her salon. She encouraged me to come in for a more expensive system. Beware she is very monsy hungry and the results are not what i expect from a professional salon. Not at all!!! 3 thumbs down, and 2 stars is all i would rate this salon. If you like to waste money then by all means go get your hair done here. Im no fool to rip offs so i will pass!!!

More Patricia's Hair Salon Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      30th of Jan, 2010
    Patricias Hair Salon - Bad Service

This salon is completely overrated. They have fancy furniture, fancy bathrooms, etc. But it clearly doesn't not make up for inadequate service and customer service. There are plenty of people and (practically kids) that work there, some that speak proper english and others? um..not so sure. but wouldnt bet on it. They all give off a very snotty attitude. And from what I see? For asbolutely no reason. The person that was supposed to help me was too busy, had to wait a while which I can expect, but then to find out that that person does not even do the service I wanted? Then why did you book me with her when I called? Really? Everyone looked at me like I didnt belong and was all of sudden too busy to help me. Finally someone came that seemed annoyed to be "stuck" with the job and I got a haircut that I couldve done myself and was charged a ridiculous fee. No thanks. Never again.

• Pa
      21st of Mar, 2010

PATRICIA SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR THEFT AND FRAUD. SHE IS A THIEF AND COMPLETELY RUINED MY HAIR AND STOLE MONEY FROM ME. THIS SALON IS ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AND WHATS MORE IS I WAS "TAKEN CARE OF" BY PATRICIA HERSELF. SHE IS NOT AN EXPERT BUT A CRIMINAL AND NEEDS TO BE OUT OF BUSINESS. SHE'LL GET SHE DESERVES. BE ADVISED YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF WHEN YOU GO INTO HER SALON!!!

• Ub
      2nd of Jul, 2010
    Patricias Hair Salon - Rob you of your $$$$$$$$$$
    PATRICIAS HAIR SALON
    Astoria
    New York

Fancy place, they like to pretend they are in manhattan and totally charge manhattan prices, while they are not! Mostly young inexperienced kids working there doing brazilian treatments, blow - outs without hairstylist licenses!!! Beware they are money hungry (Owner patricia) and will charge and rip - you off!! Ask for the prices before you commit, as her prices vary! Thousands for hair extensions from totally inexperienced people, crazy unprofessional colorists she refers as her 'master colorists!'. . . Patricia who are you kidding??? Never will return!!! Once was enu[censored]

28th of Feb, 2011

What an over rated place!
    They will keep you waiting for hours with or without an appointment, which might be ok if the service was good...but they ruined my hair! Very bad staff (rude and obnoxious) and very poor quality of service, They did not match my hair properly so I wasted my time and my money! I have to find somewhere who can fix this mess now!
    Thanks for nothing

19th of Feb, 2012
    Patricia's Hair Salon - Rob you of your $$$$$$$$$$
    Patricia's Hair Salon
    Glen ave
    Webster
    New York

These guys ruined my nails. This is the worst hair salon for nails.

19th of Feb, 2012
    Patricia's Hair Salon Hair - Patricia's Hair Salon Hair Salon
    Patricia's Hair Salon Hair Salon
    Glen Ave
    Brewster
    New York

I hated the way my nails came out. Very bad nail salon