patricia wilson ,avinger TX / Misrepresenting horses

1 Avinger, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 903-562-1599

Please beware of buying a horse from Patricia Wilson, Avinger Tx. She is selling horses on various horse adv places. She uses false names, cities and ranch names. Selling horses as kid horses or youth horses. Some of these horses are not even broke . She has sold many horses all over the states. She sold me a mare that supposely had won a saddle with 4-h . A horse that would be good for a begginer. This mare don't even know how to neck rein, knows nothing about leg cues and don't even know how to walk straight. She pretty well lied about everything. The coggins did not match her. The horse is a nine year old and has not been transfered since she was two. The horse is not in her name. She claims she was her own personal horse, but she ended up with three different names. On agdirect her name was Holly owner was Teresa Price in Cooper Tx, after I get her I see the exact same horse on freehorseads and her name is Heidu in Pittsburg, Tx. Her coggins that don't match her is Starlight. She also told me I would have to sign a five month contract if I sold her she could get her back . Right never seen no contract. Have heard that she drugs horses. If you type her name and city you will be able to see more complaints on her using google.com. BEWARE OF BUYING A HORSE FROM AREA CODE OF 903. By the way I wired the money for this mare to Patricia Wilson, Avinger, Tx not no Teresa Price.

Comments

• Ms
      13th of May, 2008

I've purchased a horse from Patricia Wilson, in the past. Everything the oringinal poster said, I have no problem believing! Ms. Wilson cheated me, as well. There are several folks who have been taken by her. She needs to be stopped, before someone gets hurt or killed. Ms Wilson sells horses that are supposedly "kid broke and gentle". NOT TRUE...in a lot of cases. Beware of ads with the phone numbers 903-562-1598, 903-562-1599, 903-562-0777, 903-263-9009, 903-742-9942. These phone numbers have been associated with Patricia Wilson in the recent past.

21st of May, 2008

This must be a spoof.
    I have purchased over 10 horses from Patricia Wilson from Texas originally frm Illinois and they are used for children and beginner adults. I am in Penn. Have never gone to look at or ride any.
    I do know there are some " ex- business" associates whom she no longer has ties. Trying to smear her name and filing bogus suites on numerous sites on the internet.

The above with hear she drugs horses etc SPEAKS VOLUMES...

Ive sent several of my clients directly and havent heard a complaint one.

21st of May, 2008

NO SPOOF, Monica. If you, or other readers, would care to look up Ms Wilson on Rip-Off, Dream Horse Forum, TX Rangers web, or check with TX as well as IL victims league, you will see that Ms Wilson is guilty of many horse dealing offenses. She even has been convicted of false medical records for the horses she has sold. The FBI has even started investigating her.
    I am wondering why, if you are in PA, do you purchase horses from her in TX? Don't they have any good horses closer than that? I don't believe you you are a customer of hers. Actually, I believe you to BE Patricia Wilson. You see, Ms Wilson, we are all familiar with your disguising tactics. I would truly recommend that you seek professional help, for the psychosis that you seemingly suffer from. Many of the unfortunate folks that you deal with, have suffered physical and financial burdens, due to you apparent greed. Please, lady...get help!!!

22nd of May, 2008

Okay Monica (PATRICIA WILSON) why on all the boards about you we have not seen these pleased client s? Why also do you have so many alias names and ranch names, plus all these fake cities in East Texas. But they all have the same numbers 903-742-9942 903-562-0777 903-582-1599 . Also the fake name you had put under Agdirect under TK WEIR ranch in panola texas which is right by me and I have never heard of this fake ranch belongs to a elderly diabled lady and she said that she has had over around 50 complaints over people that have purchased horses from you and she has her son taking care of it, and got a lawyer. She is writting all these names and numbers of these so called please clients. The ad you put on Freehorseads (ETEX EQUINE) thats a joke . Every horse which you stated (RANCH, ROPE, SHOW, PLAYDAYS, TRAILS, SHERIFFS POSSEE, DRILL TEAM, CUTTING, REINING, HUS, ENGLISH, ALLAROUND, JUMPING, BARRELS, TEAM ROPING, 4-H, GUN-SAFE, HUNTING HORSE, GYMKHANA, HUSBAND SAFE HORSE, KID-SAFE.FAMILY HORSE, PLAY DAY, ROPING, SORTING, WESTERN PLEASURE AND TRAIL., All have been handled by kids and beginners, uesd in lessons. Call you at 903-742-9942 . How in someones right mind would believe this ad. Everyone please do not wire money to this Patricia Wilson, Avinger Texas you will be sorry . You will be a victim like me and probally be putting her name everywhere trying to warm others. If buying a horse from Agdirect, Freehorseads, Horseville, Horseclick and more please do alot of reseach on where this horse is coming from. Like I said before she uses fake names, but when it comes to paying she uses her name.

23rd of May, 2008

OK this turned into a MUDSLINGING contest. Im not Patricia Wilson and did look at Dreamhorse Forum of which Im not a member but could view.
    It is confusing. However when the names are listed there arent alot of different people. Its the same ones complaining and I think 3 of them were compensated?? Or given a return etc... ?? And there still complaining. Im confused...
    Well We have good horses here in PA but there expensive. She has sold me good honest horses and as with anything always hear the bad never the good.
    That is a way of life. I know she has been in business for years and has a World Champion AQHA halter stallion. Thats how I met her (at Congress) I just happened to run across this board awhile ago and I view the posts. When one came up on her I thought that was very unfair and not legitimate. You may have a complaint but with all horse purchases its BUYER BEWARE. AND most states say its as-is.
    So go back to your crazy accusations about me being someone else...It sort of sounds like you have no complaint just want to. ...

23rd of May, 2008

Also I tried to research the Ranger website there is no information or statements regarding her or her company.

23rd of May, 2008

If I am lying please anyone that dont believe me call Texas Ranger and ask about Patricia Wilson Avinger Tx 903-225-5727 Why is is I have tried to email this Monica and gave her my phone number she dont call back ?Why want Dreamhorse.com not let her put ads on? Why is she not even a member of AQHA ? Call all the the sites that sell horses and see if they have had complaints on her. Call the vets close to where she lives. If anyone would like I can email you all these copies of her fake ranchs and cities along with the phone number on it. Why does she have to use fake names, ranch names and cities if she was a honest person?

• Tr
      23rd of May, 2008

Monica, if you're not Patricia, what makes you think the people complaining have been compensated. I haven't.

23rd of May, 2008

Heres a link since its only a few people . /URL removed/?q5=Patricia%20Wilson&ref=311426

See if this works /URL removed/?q5=Patricia%20Wilson&ref=311426

23rd of May, 2008

Rhonda, you are right! I e-mailed "Monica", as well and, as with you, she did not answer me, either. As Ms. Wilson often says "that speaks volumns".

24th of May, 2008

By the way Monica I got the mail I sent to you with no response and whats really strange its Patricia Wilsons email address.

• Ro
      7th of Jul, 2008

We also were fell victim to PATRICIA WILSON . after searching for months we wired $2400.00 INTO PATRICIAS ACCOUNT for a beginner safe allaround gelding for our 10 yr old daughter .PATRICIA assured us this was the perfect horse .I contacted a lawyer and we are still trying to figure out how to get back at her.I called her and told her the horse didnt seem to know anything and she blamed us for the wrong bit to much feed and on and on. In all reality the horse was not broke at all.

20th of Jul, 2008

My family and I purchased a supposedly "kid gentle" horse from Patricia Wilson. He was far from "kid-gentle." He has thrown every rider, including two trainers, who have tried to ride him. He arrived with saddle scars and bloated grass belly as he was in transit for nearly a week. A member of my family takes coumadin--a lethal blood thinner--and if thrown, could be seriously hurt if not killed. Patricia also knew that his horse was to be for children and sold me the story that he was her son's who had outgrown him because the son had since turned to motorcross vehicles. I did not realize that she was a horse trader and she assured me that she was not. She was selling a family pet. EVERYTHING she told me was dishonest: from the delivery, to the temperament of the animal to his abilities. I agree with the above postings that this woman will stop at nothing to make a buck. Do NOT buy from her unless you are looking for a problem horse! As for sources, I did call the local vet--who had nothing good to say about Ms. Wilson and Richard Wagner at Texas Animal Health Services who informed me that there are several cases against Wilson pending. The "son outgrew the horse" is her common M.O. Beware of this dishonest horse trader!

10th of Aug, 2008

I can't believe that you would buy a horse without going to see it or riding it. And then to wire the money to an account... Come on people, The internet has made ya'll lazy, this isn't a digital camera your buying off Ebay this is a live animal that could potentially kill you... go check out the horse before you buy. If you can'y afford to go look at the horse then you can't afford a horse.

• La
      22nd of Sep, 2008

Well, Matt, we all, as far as I know, had a contract to have a trial period with vet check, etc. Mind you, most of us want to use our own vets to do this, but who is going to let the horse off of their property without some kind of deposit and contract? That is the smart thing to do, right? I have let people have trial periods with my horses with no problems, and I am not the only one. However, some, maybe all, of us were not refunded our money/deposit when the horse failed the vet exam or was found to be unsafe. This is GUARANTEED in the contract!!! Many horses seem great on the sellers property only to have been proven drugged to make them look "bombproof". Nobody that I can tell "bought" a horse from her as much as had a "trial period". She just gets really upset when you find medical problems with her horses. She especially gets upset when you narrow it down that it was never really her horse anyway, but a recent auction/consignment purchase that she picked up to do a quick resale on. Anyway, I will still do trials and vet checks before I purchase. I will not let one bad apple spoil the bunch, even if it means I have to risk giving a deposit and not getting a refund. I refuse to think most horse people are like her.

24th of Sep, 2008

Everyone needs to be aware of this women. I have known of her for many, many years. She runs a discusting business. This women is only out for herself. From the time I have known of her she has scammed many people in Il and Tx. She is a lier, a cheat, and will do wht ever it takes to come out on top. She runs her life and business through intimidtion and lies. She says she is selling the horses because her son has moved onto someting else. Her son should be about 10 ears old by now, I am sure he has figured out tht his mother is a lier and a cheat and he wants nothing to do with her dirty business. This women may also be going by the name of Trish Gumm. She is a sad person, and what I mean by sad is pathetic!!! What goes around comes around, I hope all of you that are looking into or have filed a lawsuit get msome justice. She is a real discusting piece of work!!!

• Pa
      5th of Oct, 2008

Stacy???, jog my memory >>> what horse did you purchase???

9th of Nov, 2008

Well, now she is going by Michelle Griffin in Broken Bow, Oklahoma...she is advertising on agdirect.
    if i hadn't googled her number 903-742-9942 and i wouldn't have found this site and i would be in the same boat as yall. Thank goodness!

13th of Nov, 2008