Patricia Howerton / TLGreatFN

My credit card information was given to TLGreatFN via Priceline without my authorization. Priceline has said that they are affiliated with this company and that when you make a purchase this company will provide you with a one month membership free and a 15% cash backif you select to join. I did not join this and they billed by credit card within the montha and then subsequently charged my card for 9 months at 11.99 Priceline then stated that you have to create a password and tell them your city of birth. I never did this and have never received one piece of information from this TLGreatFN. I never received any cash back. They have only taken for several months. I/my credit card people have contacted them and cancelled this and I have sent a letter via fax for them to credit my account. I am very concerned because Priceline is affiliated with them and they do have my information. I have beeen on numerous websites and there are many people affected by this scam operation. How can we put a stop to this unethical practice! They are pure thieves and Priceline is involved in this as well. I will never purchase from Priceline ever again.