Patricia Hagemann WOTW Watchman on the Wall

Posted: Sep 9, 2016 by

Busted! Exposed! False prophet, scammer, thief, man hater, altoona florida

Patricia hagemann is completely self righteous and arrogant, will not receive correction and could care less about what the bible says. Totally unsubmitted to any authority. This woman is a renegade who refuses all authority and is a man hater.

Patricia hagemann has admitted to lying to the government to get $400 per month in food stamps. She told them she’s not working but she is. She’s earning money under the table for pegasus water company and telling the government she doesn't work so that she can get all the food stamps. Patricia is a fraud and yet slandering, blaming, and making up lies about true men of god. She has no credibility.

There are several people who have visited her home and said that her house is completely out of order. Her children are completely overweight and do nothing except play satanic war games all day and night, into the wee hours of the morning. Patricia hagemann is a hebrew roots heretic and asks for money on her ministry page when she’s not even doing the lord’s work. She’s actually trying to have authority over men by trying to teach them.

This woman is a lost soul.

Beware of this bizarre women.

Patricia hagemann is a lying, evil, vicious and malicious lost soul. Her whole mo is to slander like her father satan who is the accuser of christ's brethren (Rev. 12:10). Beware. This woman has infiltrated many ministries and viciously slanders them seeking to discredit those truly called out by god to do his work in this late hour. She is clearly marked and identified as an agent of darkness by this fruit and under divine judgment. Rom. 16:17-18 patricia hagemann has baited, flattered, and attacked many and is still at it, slandering some of the lord's true servants. She's quite the hypocrite too. I saw her slander other people who allowed donations when she her asks for and begs for money. And for what? But to do her evil deeds while slandering the lord's true servants.

“i 100% confirm that patricia hagemann is a very evil woman! She contacted us years ago after hearing some teachings & ministry radio programs we did. Said our ministry was truly anointed of the lord & that she wanted to support us. We did a radio program together. Shortly after, she completely turned on us & began to slander our integrity, names, & the ministry to everyone who was getting touched & blessed. She operates out of an extremely religious, self-righteous jezebel spirit. I stand with you, as well as behind you in confronting & exposing the wicked spirit that operates through this individual. We have seen the damage she has & is doing towards the body of christ & have a deep concern for the many other believers who may get hurt & wounded in her wake of destruction. I am reminded of the scripture in hebrews: "lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you & thereby many be defiled..." let us agree in prayer this wretched defilement will spread no further!”

“i'm a woman who got involved with patricia and very sorry i ever got connected to this evil woman. She is slandering many men in ministry and herself is a wolf. Patricia hagemann is heartless, cruel, and malicious. Beware of this dangerous woman. Frown.”

Patricia hagemann has backed herself into a corner in many ways and is all alone. She is an embattled derelict who has very little appeal and only gets attention by constantly attacking other people.

Stay clear of this woman.

Patricia Hagemann WOTW Watchman on the Wall

Complaint comments Comments (90) Complaint country United States Complaint category Religion and Spirituality

Comments

N  15th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
Count it all joy :) nothing to hide so posted of fb
This says, i'm on food stamps (Nope, i am not an illegal alien or an ex con) i beg for money on my site >>http://watchmanonthewall.Webs.com/ where, lol. My sons are overweight and play demonic games all day and night and don't work?? Rofl! They are hard working yahweh fearing pure sons. Oops i said yahweh so i am hebrew roots... Smh.. I was born hebrew and born again in messiah yeshua/jesus so excuse me ;)
****i think this is the key to why they posted... " this woman has infiltrated many ministries and viciously slanders them seeking to discredit those truly called out by god to do his work in this late hour. " (Notice god, small g=satan) don't forgot "i am a man hater" who is married to a "man" 36 years... Next ;)
Yup and i will keep exposing the hirelings
Shalom whoever you are, as you are "hiding" why?? I am bold enough to rebuke without hiding, and will keep rebuking false doctrines of the money changers ;) ba bye
D  15th of Oct, 2016 by    -3 Votes
It is interesting how you can make accusations.
Do you have proof. I want to see actual money received statements form the water company.
Proof that she collected 400 dollars a month from social services. Proof that she asks for money with her ministry.
You cannot just go and make false accusations with out back up.
It seems with this election many rats are crawling from the wood work with false accusations.
If you are someone who is angry at Patricia Hagemann maybe you need to calm down and practice forgiveness.
Do not forget that God knows and he sees all.
I think at one time she was like that when she was involved with that scummy Lawrence Jordan Stefanski of Cross Talk ministries.
Now he is a wolf. Since she has left being involved with him she has grown a lot. No one is perfect . No one...so you with out sin you cast the first stone. And if you are going to be saying you are a Christian maybe you need to practice forgiveness. If she has wronged you forgive her.
N  15th of Oct, 2016 by    +3 Votes
N  15th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
;)
N  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Yes, and ty Agape Love. People can contact Florida Social Services and report me for supposedly doing so, which I am not. Call the main office at the supposed "water company" and ask if there is an employee there by my name, and you will see, I will not be listed as ever having worked there. Then you will see what a liar this person is. My sons work, and I have a picture on Facebook of them in their uniforms. They do not play demonic games, and are pure, graduates of home school who love God and obey Him. A man hater?? I am married 36 yrs to the same wonderful man. Many have come here to my house?? Only Lawrence Jordan Stefanski has and he is angry because my husband and I removed him from the ministry for being an money lover.

Thank you so much for the coming testimonies, of people who also personally know me for 20 plus yrs face to face in real, not cyber lying life.

Blessings to all
Patricia Hagemann
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@MissPatricia Liar patricia your own son and daughter inlaw calls you a liar they know where you worked under the table for doctors office and pegasus water filter company you patricia are lying trash ! No wonder your own son called you out on a blog as a bold faced liar slandered of your own family your a liar who backed herself into a corner hissing like a snake ! You are busted wolf wolf wolf your son knows and sees your sons play those warcraft satanic games he and many others know your a fat liar . We also seen you begging for money go fund me for kevies shoulder surgery you liar again
D  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Matthew 12:36-37

King james version (Kjv)

36 but i say unto you, that every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

37 for by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
N  17th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
D  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
If anyone know Patricia Hagerman knows she is a woman of God and walks in Integrity. It appears the devil has been set loose looking to he may devour.
N  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Thank you Sister Amy! These are witnesses using their real names, unlike GC091!!!
D  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
ing from a supposed God fearing Man/Woman because the original poster prefers to be anonymous interesting?
Could it be that it is nothing more then 1 of L Jordans numerous alternate accounts to further propagate his cyber bullying and hate mongering?
This person is a true coward in every sense of the word and exudes so much hate towards people especially Women it is hard to believe that God has a part in anything he says or does, if you spend so much of your time attempting to Slander/Defame and just downright bully one person or Family that for me seems a bit insane!
We have attempted a few times publicly to put this matter behind us and as we should "Forgive" and move along.
But L. Jordan refuses to relent and instead exerts all his time and energy in trying to make people miserable, he is like a leech and once he gets a hold will not let go until he sucks all the blood from his prey.
I ask anyone with any common sense what in any of all these exchanges is of God? he says he is a Watchman, Prophet or whatever I would have to disagree, I have instructed my Wife to do Her best and Ignore this person, pray for him because he is obviously lost and misguided and harbors some deep bitterness and hatred.
And this blog is yet another sorry attempt at bullying and the person with this "inside info" does not exist but only in his twisted imagination.
I could go on and retaliate with so many things that you shared with us mr. Jordan when at the time you called us "Friend" a term in which I highly doubt you understand the meaning of, but I will not stoop so low.
But you should ask yourself why so many people have posted info contrary to whatever lies you concoct, and why so many people are trying to bring this info out so others will be warned, why you continue to move from place to place as if you need to hide? can you deny the "Overwhelming" body of evidence that exists in legal documentation and photographs? I would say a resounding NO!
Yet instead of relenting seeking forgiveness and moving on you contrive lie upon lie, when will it end?
Above all else why not pray and seek God for an answer, what do you think God thinks of all this? I think anyone with any common sense knows the answer, let it go and move on, for all the discord you have and are sowing you will surely reap in the end...
N  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
N  17th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
Seems my comment did not post entirely, the first line missing
"Coming" is the whole word for the line you see, my apologies, there was another sentence or 2 but no matter the point remains.
D  17th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
If this is L. Jordan or not your still idiot. I'm sorry but God don't like ugly and He knows how much and what His children can bare. I would be afraid to slander someone, especially if it is L. Jordan, when so many people know how lecherous and conniving L.Jordan is. I've known Patricia and Kevin many years I've baby sat their boys.I've been in their home many times. We've laughed together, we've mourned together, we've prayed and worshipped together. There is not a deceptive, dishonest, scamming bone in their collective bodies.My husband has known them even longer than I, he says that like most Christians they've had their struggles but have continued to follow God, them and their household.
D  18th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
I have been close to Patricia for 3 plus years and I know she is used by God, I know she walks humbly before him warning and interceding on behalf of the lost. I know she hears His voice and obeys . Mr Jordan is a snake spewing his evil words and lying more than any one I've ever seen all the while playing the role of poor me. Says everyone attaks him but myself and many that are friends with Patricia are first told what a terrible person she is and when we reject the lies he spews he turns and attacks us. If you don't believee give it a try, if your a true followers you have heard things come out of his mouth that the Holy Spirit was grieved your spirit and you know that isn't right so go to him in private and bring correcting and see what happens, you will be attacked just like Patricia and now with all coming to this garbage post and standing up for our beloved sister will soon be attacked to. Greater is He who is in me than he that is in Lawrence Jordan.
N  24th of Mar, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Kellie's Sheepadoodles your the back stabbing snake Jezebel demon hugging wolf !
N  18th of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
Thank you my sissy Kellie!!! Yahweh God bless you and keep you!!!
N  20th of Oct, 2016 by    +3 Votes
Patricia is constantly and I mean constantly attacking other people. He whole life centers around viciously attacking other people. She has alienated dozens and dozens of people for this very thing and when people get away from her, she maliciously attacks them. This woman is deranged. Beware. Her comments here and the ones she got her friends to post are just a cover up attempt. Anyone who gets around her sees that she spends all her time attacking others and acting like she's a minister. Doesn't seem to me like Jesus spent all His time doing what she is doing.
N  20th of Oct, 2016 by    +3 Votes
If this woman Patricia is actually a Christian, why does she spend so much time worrying about other people and spending all her time attacking them? Shouldnt she be taking care of her family?
N  20th of Oct, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I heard it wasn't that guy Lawrence (whoever that is) that did this complaint. I heard it was someone who was her friend on facebook and unfriended her recently. Supposedly this person was tired of her attacks on other people and thought she needed some medicine of her own. so they launched an expose'
N  21st of Oct, 2016 by    -2 Votes
I just love all the people commenting, who do not use their real names. Something to hide? Cough, cough... But I am "attacking" meanwhile, no one except those who know me upfront for multiple years will us their real names.

1) Do you have Proof of attacks PD5. btw, how "bold to come forward in secret"... wait... ummm

2) Proof, or hear say once again, CH19. The word you used, is "supposedly" Exactly...

No names, no proof, now THIS is what "gossip" truly is. Saying "unsupported" by facts, and done, in secret. Anyone with discernment can see the heart behind this post.

Shalom

3) "Facebook" friend, posting with no name, RRW77
N  21st of Oct, 2016 by    -1 Votes
Rewritten, as it posted backwards above :-)

I just love all the people commenting, who do not use their real names. something to hide? cough, cough... but i am "attacking"?? meanwhile, no one except those who know me upfront for multiple years will us their real names.

1) pd5 do you have proof of attacks. btw, how "bold to come forward in secret"... wait... ummm

2) rrw77 proof, or hear say once again,. "facebook" friend, but your posting with no name for them nor you. the word you used, is "supposedly".. exactly... "you heard" can't anyone, be honest? "he said she said"

3) ch19 "i am worrying about other people" "taking care of my family" ummm.. most people with sons in their 20's boot them out, we are a walton family.in no hurry for them to leave and most, do not reach 5 yrs of marriage, but i am going on 37 yrs married, that speaks for itself.. my family is very well taken care of, whoever you are. so enough with "he said, she said" :) btw i do not worry about what anyone says, which is why i use my true identity, when and if i bring correction and on here.

No names, no proof, now this is what "gossip" truly is. saying "unsupported" things without facts, and done, in secret. anyone with discernment can see the heart behind this post.

Shalom