PatPatscam and horrible, do not order from there!

Worst company ever!!! Do not recommend! I've ordered two dresses that were available at the time I ordered and never got them after more than a month... got an email saying they were out of stock and cancelled my order. I gave them another chance and ordered three more items... after a month and half, got another email saying the items were out of stock and they had to cancel my order again... now thx to them I got no dress for my friends wedding and I have to search everywhere to try to find a summer dress in fall 😡😡😡😡 worst customer service ever... worst inventory on a website DO NOT ORDER!!! And once you write a bad review on their facebook page, they are automaticly block you from their page and delete your review so that people dont see the bad side of them... BEWARE, big time scam!

Me
Sep 06, 2017

Comments

• Wa
      Feb 27, 2018
    Best Best Advice

I agree, a complete SCAM. Buyer Beware!!
    I believe this to be a scam. I purchased over $100 CND because the pictures looked so nice. Turned out that the clothing is cheap, thin material (some like curtains), no proper tags inside indicating material/care instructions, clothing is completely oversized, smelled funny with one outfit having stains, delayed giving me the return address within the 14 day window to return the clothing for full refund and then to find out that the address given when researched is a UPS store not Pat Pat office. They are registered in California but my items were shipped out of China and apparently they don't have a warehouse in the USA. They also never answer phone calls. They also delete most negative comments on fb and block the persistent customers who want to expose the truth behind this company. I also wonder if they have staged some of the positive reviews.

I considered contacting state of Delaware where their business is licensed to see if it's still active and to inform them that they actually don't have a warehouse in California. If there is no active US address, how do they pay government taxes? Furthermore, where has all of our consumer money gone?? Somewhere in "cyberspace"???

NEVER again will I shop from this company. I hope they get busted real bad to prevent others from getting burnt.

• Kr
      Sep 03, 2019

@Wanda007 Hi!! I’m having same issues!!! I really wish I saw these complaints before I spent money on several items. It’s been a month no items.. no calls back. No shipping info! I made a comment on their insta gram and they sent back a generic reply how they ahup world wide and to be patient. Haha wow