PatPat2 dresses

C Jun 27, 2017 Review updated:

I ordered 2 dresses from your website and I've recieved them today and I am fuming with them they look nothing like the pictures when I ordered I would like a full refund asap and a returns package to send them back I ordered these dresses for my daughters upcoming christening and now I'm going to have to buy elsewhere so I would like somebody to contact me on [protected] not a happy customer at all!!

• C
      Aug 15, 2018
    PatPat - Did not receive merchandise
    patpat.com

I received an email on 5/4/18, stating my order was shipped. Emails have not been answered and getting through to customer service is impossible! I'm not even able to leave a message for a call back as their mailbox can't accept any new messages.

• A
      Aug 21, 2018
    PatPat - Ordered 2017 Christmas gifts $170 worth never received!!
    Sunnyvale
    patpat.com

I purchased 2017 Christmas gifts from this online company but never received them, in addition I made attempts to reachout to them via email and phone but never received any response back. This is definitely a sham company poised to loot from online buyers. Someone needs to get this guys in jail!

• E
      Aug 29, 2018
    PatPat - patpat / no answer from seller company
    patpat.com

I made a purchase, I have the confirmation email, the payment has already been made to my credit card, but the order doesn't appear in my account on the website. Messages are sent by "contact us", but none of them have been answered.

• P
      Sep 01, 2018
    PatPat - I ordered a large order for family pjs. I have gotten no email confirmation or tracking although you quickly charged my card.
    PatPat.com

I need tracking or information on my order that was placed November 16 and y'all charged my pay pal immediately.

• H
    PatPat - christmas pajamas - zero customer service

I paid over 100.00 for pajamas on December 1 only to see after the fact that it could take over a month to receive. I immediately called and emailed to cancel with no answer and proceeded to try every day. PayPal has been contacted to dispute. Never order from this place. A huge disappointment and scam.

• J
    PatPat - pajamas
    California

I ordered 4 pair of Christmas pajamas in mid September They were marked as shipped on Sept. 21 with a tracking number 1165766 . I have not received them . There is no tracking info available and I have tried to call and email with no response. I want the pajamas before Christmas or I want a complete and full refund.

• R
      Sep 06, 2018
    PatPat - not recieved my package
    tecate
    Mexico

My order was placed September 07 with number PAT-1295415 tracking number: 959635739609but until today i havent recieved anything. i still want what i ordered if its posible

• R
      Sep 06, 2018
    PatPat - sizes of pjs very small

order [protected] do i send them back to mountain view ca. do you provide a label?

• E
      Sep 11, 2018
    PatPat - purchase and never received.
    PatPat.com

PatPat / do not trust this company.
    My Sister order from this company and and paid for the purchase and never received.
    Purchase order:1083155
    I sent e-mail asking for information and never get answer.
    The purchase was paid by credit card.
    No phone contact is available.

• A
      Sep 20, 2018
    PatPat - not received my order no 1127554

Hi,

I have ordered 4 dresses for my baby on 9th Aug and the amount of $45.72 is already paid. Today is 21st Aug and i am still waiting for an update for my order. The services are very poor. I am send complaint mail on given id several times but not getting any reply.

Kindly help.

Angel Kohli
    New Delhi

• I
      Oct 22, 2018
    PatPat - it's been 2 weeks and I have still not received my order
    India

I had ordered online 2 weeks back from the website but have not received any updates from patpat.please let me know my order status.indranil dutta.my email id is [protected]@gmail.com

• P
      Oct 28, 2018
    PatPat - regarding order status
    India

My order 855388 is placed on 16th May 2017... till today it is not showing any update while tracking.

Also i have sent mail to [protected]@patpat.com but not getting any proper answer.

I want my order very soon as i have ordered it for special day.