PathmarkDisrespected!

1 Review updated:

Monday, January 26, 2015, 6:pm - After shopping approxminately one hour and than having to wait in a checkout line for additional 20-30 minutes, I was told by the cashier that because my last name was not the same as my driver's license on my signed credit card of my husband's last name-could not be honored. I requested to speak with a manager, first she said non was available and than becken for the manager. He stated and I quote "you absolutely can not use his card" he asked no questions, just walked away and so did I leaving over $150 worth of food on the counter. Yes, I was insulted being a young women 59 years in age. I left there and went to Shoprite where I was respected and able to use my credit card that was denied by Pathmark less than an hour ago. I have shopped at Pathmarks in various locations, however, hiring managers with this type of attitude I may have change supermarkets...Disappointed!

Be
Jan 27, 2015

More Pathmark Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Re
      Jan 27, 2015

You weren't disrespected, they were only following their rules. I know of a lot of stores that have similar rules. Grow up!