Patch Perfect Grass Seed / Fraud and cheating!

The actual shipping charges came to $13.90, which was two thirds the cost of the product. Their customer service department gave me a parcel post tracking number for my shipment which the U.S. Post Office said they had no record of! I am still waiting for the grass seed I purchased. I would not recommend anyone buying from this TV Scam!

More Patch Perfect Grass Seed Complaints & Reviews

Comments

19th of Jul, 2007

Patch perfect does not work and they don't return your money or sent you another bag.

3rd of Aug, 2007

I have experienced the same issues with PatchPerfect as others, customer service department gave me a USPS tracking number for my shipment which the U.S. Post Office said they had no record of! I am still waiting for the grass seed I purchased.

SCAM SCAM SCAM!

• Ka
      7th of Aug, 2007

We purchased three double containers of Patch Perfect which came to $90.00 + because they charged shipping on ALL three containers even though they came in the same box! Grass seed DOES NOT GROW!!! No matter how hard you water and wish, NOT ONE BLADE of grass will show up!

What a SCAM!!!! And I feel even worse for believing that there may be ONE HONEST internet seller! What a joke!

27th of Aug, 2007

The patchperfect seeds are nothing but colored sawdust. I followed the directions to the tee, only to have the seeds be eaten up by rats, mice, and birds. They don't say this on their TV ad, nor on the packaging. If something is too good to be true, it probably is. The Attorney General should shut this scam down.

Please DON'T be smitten by this scam!

• Me
      30th of Aug, 2007

Going on 4 weeks still have not received patch perfect...

• Os
      4th of Mar, 2008

PatchPerfect product is a SCAM. Do not purchase this product. The Perfect SCAM. They take rye seeds (10 ounces) at a price of about 40 cents (bulk). Then they colored it and market it with fancy TV ads via Eagle Eye Marketing, Inc., in CT. They charge $27.99 (even having incredibnle profits after adding one bag for free) and in 99.9% of cases they also double bill the customer. It is actually a DOUBLE SCAM. Do not even bother complaining to attorney generals, etc., because the scam is so perfect, organized and professional that it has the typical features of organized crime. Just do not buy anything in TV ads connected to internet shopping. There is no government regulation of it. It is a magnet for crooks. Many companies such as this are actually basing headquarters in British isles such as Anguila, Grand Cayman, etc, so they can not be reached by American laws.

• Al
      16th of Apr, 2008

Thanks to all of you who have warned against purchasing PatchPerfect grass seed. I was just about to order 6 bags and your honest comments saved me a lot of grief and hassle. Thanks again for your honesty.

Al

1st of May, 2008

i purchased buy one get one free bag of patch perfect, they overcharged my account by over 70.00, they overcharged on shipping and didnt send everything they charged me for; I am reporting fraud

• Pi
      20th of May, 2008

This is a straight up scam. I've never been so upset in dealing with a company as in Patch Perfect. They over-charged my account, by saying that I ordered 4 pkgs, when I only ordered one.
    I also informed them that thier automated service specifically stated that my credit card would be only charged for $27.98, and yet they had the audacity to tell me I must have made the mistake. Something has to be done about this.

22nd of May, 2008

I ALMOST purchased the product. I had everything entered and ready to hit the "submit". Something told me to google this first. I removed all my credit card information and looked them up. THANK GOODNESS... All of you saved me a ton of grief. Thank you for taking the time to report this.

• Dr
      22nd of May, 2008

Folks, remember this please. If anyone, including any business, on the internet or otherwise, refuses to accept a money order (cash equivalent) as payment for goods or services, I would think twice before doing business with them. Scammers will not accept this form of payment (money order) because then they would not have your credit card information so they could overbill, doublebill, etc. your account. They may say something to the affect that " we are'nt set up for that." No kidding...

25th of May, 2008

This product does not grow as well as 'seen on T.V.'
    I did purchase ( silly me) and followed directions carefully. I have watered twice a day for a month, about 10% of the area has a few shoots growing, the rest is bald. I am so disappointed as it was a last attempt at doing something with the front yard.
    This is a scam!!!and I am so mad at myself for falling for the sales pitch, and believing the ad that shows it growing "even on a cement block"

• Ta
      3rd of Jun, 2008

Thank everyone for posting all of the information, I seen the as on tv and went to the computer lookedit up and filled in all the info, went back before submitting and right under the linked I clicked on was the complaint forumn. I decided to read and see what others had to say ...
    Thanks again for saving me the time and money of not purchasing this crap, and causing me to get CRAZY!!!

• Se
      14th of Jun, 2008

Thanks a lot for your comments, now i wont buy this product. It just come out on tv in Canada, but the name Patch Perfect as been change for Patch Away, and i seen that is the same commercial in USA with another name.

• Ve
      18th of Jun, 2008

I was just about to run and buy some of the patch perfect, but decided to research it first, I have seen not one positive comment on "Patch Perfect"...Thank God, I didnt spend a fortune on this product!!! So sorry all of you had to. But thanks for writing comments to ward off others!

• Ka
      29th of Jun, 2008

I purchased the product and followed planting directions. No grass has appeared and it has been almost 3 weeks. I had better luck with regular grass seed last year that cost me $3.00. Bummer!!

• Ha
      1st of Jul, 2008

What is wrong with you people ? Did you actually think that anything you saw advertised on an infomercial was actually going to work? Idiots !

• Br
      5th of Jul, 2008

Thank you all! I am so sorry for the trouble you have gone through, but you saved me! At least you know your posting this info has kept Patchperfect from making more money on me and the others you have warned.

18th of Jul, 2008

thanks everyone for your comments about this product. I was about to order some and was just gathering more information when I stumble on to this website. thanks again. I Hope all those people who were overbilled will get their money back!

Maris

• Le
      18th of Jul, 2008

The only thing I have ever bought off an infomercial that worked was (drum roll)... MY COLLECTION OF CDS FROM TIMELIFE. And they are awesome!

I won't buy anything on one of those stupid 1/2 hour wastes of time.